The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
englewood to get their own 606 trail?????

Residents Give Wish List For When Englewood Gets Its Own Bloomingdale Trail

btw, I have been up and down 59th street countless times and I have always thought that that unused track could be repurposed as a bloomingdale like trail for the south side. although the 59th street trail would be about a mile shorter than the 606 elevated trail. I'd check it out, cuz I'm an avid outdoor urban runner. however, I haven't run thru englewood in years after someone almost pulled a gun on me one morning. I got some safety concerns over an outdoor elevated trail in that area. but I'm all for ammenities that northsiders have coming to the south side. given the cost of building the 606, it would take a significant investment to get this up and running on 59th street, but I'd love to see it come just like the whole foods and chipotle that are coming over there as well.
you asking for all types off fukery with a trail. shyt gone be the smoke spot in no time. shyt it was like 6 lil nikkas smoking on the metra during rush hour:snoop:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
you asking for all types off fukery with a trail. shyt gone be the smoke spot in no time. shyt it was like 6 lil nikkas smoking on the metra during rush hour:snoop:

I doubt it. if that kinda money gets invested in the neighborhood in fixing that trail up, you think they are gonna let that kinda fukkery go on up there? I have only been on the 606 trail once, but I believe it's full of cameras and definitely has police presence. between the whole foods, chipotle and that trail coming to that area, thats a lot of money being invested in englewood.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Amazon Prime Now need to hurry up to the southside....

But I ain't surprised Northside and downtown get the nice perks first

:mjpls:

I live in the 100s... Ups station just in harvey but my shyt always get drop off last:martin:7,8, even 9 o'clock

Sometimes

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
You scared me with that less than sign, read it wrong.

:whoa:

But yea, I fukk with Pepes up on 83rd and cottage HEAVY. Them supreme nachos might be 9 bucks, but they fukking worth it.

:wow:

And they chicken tacos

That hot sauce too

I wonder if pepe's still has $1 tacos on tu/thu. the closest one to me is on 79th and indiana. I have never been to that one before tho.