The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I actually liked that blizzard in 2011. I busted my ass and shoveled from my garage to the end of the alley so I could get in and out. and my kids/wife were stuck at my inlaws the entire time. I was having a mini-vacation out there with work being cancelled :ahh:
:mjcry:My money was funny as fukk that pay period, and I was stuck indoors with estrogen and frustration.

Giselle

Daps
Next to none at IIT. Sad part is that just about ANY CPS HS grad gets a full tuition scholarship if they can get accepted.

:mjcry:

I didn't go to a CPS I went to hs in the suburbs.

A lot of black kids want to go outta chicago for college :francis:Thats how it was for my 12th grade yr..

HBCUs...SIU..UI..WIU..NWU..

What uni did you go to?

A lot of the black people at the (suburban) hs I went to, if they stayed in state, they went to NIU or SIUE, some went to UofI.

Where am I supposed to find black men and black friends? :mjcry:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

What uni did you go to?

A lot of the black people at the (suburban) hs I went to, if they stayed in state, they went to NIU or SIUE, some went to UofI.

which high school?

Giselle

Daps
MVSU with them country ass nikkas down south.

Was pretty cheap though at only 6k a year.

Yeah. I wanted to stay here so I could stay at a parent or relatives home. I don't like staying in hotels, dorms or anyplace/bed that lots of people have slept in.

I guess I could've went somewhere in virginia as well or texas.

which high school?

:hamster:Why lol?

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Can't believe I forgot to share this shyt from the other day. So I'm channel surfing and on CanTV they got these mufukkas out here downtown participating in this shyt called the naked bike ride. And it's exactly what it sounds like, white folks out here bucked ass naked riding bikes and shyt.

Titties puss balls just all over the television at like 7 in the evening. And not just young sexy folks either.

:scust:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Can't believe I forgot to share this shyt from the other day. So I'm channel surfing and on CanTV they got these mufukkas out here downtown participating in this shyt called the naked bike ride. And it's exactly what it sounds like, white folks out here bucked ass naked riding bikes and shyt.

Titties puss balls just all over the television at like 7 in the evening. And not just young sexy folks either.

:scust:

they showed that shyt on network tv?

were there ANY non-:bryan: people participating in this race?

Malcolm Joseph

Microphone Checka
Daps
Reppin
Chi

What uni did you go to?

IIT is pretty much international students.

I was one of the only brothers there, but still found networks of black students through NSBE. I made it through okay :yeshrug: