The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

Sean312

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Chicago IL
I think the real reason people dont like the movie is because they are basically making fun and satire off of our lives. Im from Chicago and I know 1st hand many people that have died, families, friends, people just lost out here, and for them to make a movie making fun of the situation really turned people off. Its not a representation of whats going on here at all. Especially when they could have really helped the city and young directors, actors , etc here with jobs or just experience. Its really sad to me.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I think the real reason people dont like the movie is because they are basically making fun and satire off of our lives. Im from Chicago and I know 1st hand many people that have died, families, friends, people just lost out here, and for them to make a movie making fun of the situation really turned people off. Its not a representation of whats going on here at all. Especially when they could have really helped the city and young directors, actors , etc here with jobs or just experience. Its really sad to me.
Thats why Lee is taking the criticism so hard. And with mentoring younger people should have happened just like they did with open calls for actors.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Someone tell me why the gym where my daughters take cheerleading at is right next door to the NEWLY reopened strip club "the factory" off the bishop ford :snoop:

they gotta end practice early cuz the kids can't be around the fukkery.

Tell me why one of the kids momma is on the strip club flyer tho :takedat:

My wife showed me the pic. I was :laff:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

To be honest, I would have preferred a documentary over what he did.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Someone tell me why the gym where my daughters take cheerleading at is right next door to the NEWLY reopened strip club "the factory" off the bishop ford :snoop:

:blessed:Useta get mad money sellin shyt in the parkin lot...

Post the flyer :patrice:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Is this it?

srY01p4.jpg

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Another day in the life story of working at ratchet ass Stroger hospital from my mom. Some nasty mufukka brought in a bed bug and had all the nurses freaking the fukk out.

:lolbron:

They spent a good hour cleaning they workspace and shyt. The nasty fukker was filled with blood too, so he was sucking up on somebody ass real good

:scust:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows

The brought back the factory??