The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
And Ultra is my go to store its either that one or the one in Blue Island area. And i hate Jewels overpriced asses :pacspit: My mom's friend tld me they used to be the decent priced ones when Dominick's were their competition.

My friend used to work there, she said its ratchet as fukk. Remember when it used to be Cubs?

naw, food 4 less is much cheaper. I do all my shopping there and at costco. jewel is a rip off. I'd rather go to marianos instead.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Breh I'm closer to Ultra, shyt I'm out in the burbs... Where exactly is a food 4 less? :patrice:Like I see it in my head but idk the location

the one I go to is on 47th n damen, but I'm moving in a couple weeks, so I'll be hitting up the closer one on 87th and dan ryan. there's also another one on like 75th and cicero and 71st and ashland.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
the one I go to is on 47th n damen, but I'm moving in a couple weeks, so I'll be hitting up the closer one on 87th and dan ryan. there's also another one on like 75th and cicero and 71st and ashland.
You might not remember the thread I made about my bank giving me too much money, but that was Guaranty banks incompetent ass. They make depositing cash fukking hell for no reason. Usually since I'm there though I just go shopping.

I've been meaning to try those Mexican food spots for a while though, shyt be smelling :noah:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
You might not remember the thread I made about my bank giving me too much money, but that was Guaranty banks incompetent ass. They make depositing cash fukking hell for no reason. Usually since I'm there though I just go shopping.

I've been meaning to try those Mexican food spots for a while though, shyt be smelling :noah:

I don't fukk with the guarunty bank inside food 4 less. but did you say they were giving you too much money??? how is that a problem.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I don't fukk with the guarunty bank inside food 4 less. but did you say they were giving you too much money??? how is that a problem.
They gave me 40 dollars more than they should have after I deposited some cash in there. It's been almost 2 weeks now and that money still in there, but I'm nervous about fukkin with it since I think they will find out eventually and that would overdraft my ass if they took it without me expecting it.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Damn, it ain't safe in the North side anymore, post 1 of 2:
Two men charged with robbing cab drivers in Skokie

SKOKIE, Ill. (STMW) - Two Skokie men were charged in connection with two armed robberies of cab drivers in the north suburb.

Filbert Elonge, 21, of the 9000 block of Bronx Avenue in Skokie, was charged with two felony counts of armed robbery, one felony count of unlawful use of a weapon by a felon, two misdemeanor counts of resisting arrest and one misdemeanor count of criminal trespass to a residence, according to a statement from the Skokie Police Department.

Dennis Elonge, 19, of the same home address, was charged with two felony counts of armed robbery, according to the statement.

At 3:51 a.m. Nov. 15, a cab driver was robbed at gunpoint in the area of Lavergne Avenue and Greenwood Street. Later that day, at 5:25 p.m., another cab driver was robbed in the area of Lavergne Avenue and Suffield Court, according to the statement.

In both incidents, money and a cellphone were taken from the cab driver. An investigation into both incidents led to the arrest of the two men and the recovery of a handgun, according to the statement.

Bond for Filbert Elonge was set at $150,000, and bond for Dennis Elonge was set at $100,000. They are scheduled to appear in court Dec. 8.

Skokie is like a peaceful azz neighborhood, nikkaz movin' hella north to hit licks now? :wow: Now CACs gotta move all the way out to Round Lake and sh*t to be safe :heh:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Post 2 of 2:

Home burglaries reported in Lincoln Park, Lake View

CHICAGO (Sun-Times Media Wire) - Police are warning North Side residents of three home burglaries in four days in the Lincoln Park and Lake View neighborhoods.

The suspects entered the homes by crawling through unlocked windows or “forcing entry” through back doors, according to the community alert from Area North detectives.

The burglaries happened:

• at 5:40 a.m. on Nov. 26 in the 2700 block of North Marshfield Avenue;
  • and 4:40 a.m. on Nov. 28 in the 1000 block of West Wellington Avenue;
  • and 5:55 a.m. on Nov. 29 in the 2700 block of North Bosworth Avenue.
The suspects are described as black men, between 18 and 25 years old, standing between 5-foot-8 and 6-foot, with slim to medium builds, police said.

Anyone with information about the burglaries is asked to call Area North detectives at (312) 744-8263.

North siders think it's possible to isolate themselves from the poverty on the South and West side, looks like the proletariat feel differently :francis: