The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
She smart as fukk. They definitely have the best fruits and veggies in the city, cause other places be looking :flabbynsick:, especially Jewels.

River Oaks Ultra has decent meat prices though.
And Ultra is my go to store its either that one or the one in Blue Island area. And i hate Jewels overpriced asses :pacspit: My mom's friend tld me they used to be the decent priced ones when Dominick's were their competition.
What about that ultra in the heights ?
My friend used to work there, she said its ratchet as fukk. Remember when it used to be Cubs?

Drake is God

Sweeterman
Daps
Reppin
Calabasas
And Ultra is my go to store its either that one or the one in Blue Island area. And i hate Jewels overpriced asses :pacspit: My mom's friend tld me they used to be the decent priced ones when Dominick's were their competition.

My friend used to work there, she said its ratchet as fukk. Remember when it used to be Cubs?

Yeah lol me and my sister stole outta there in the earlier 90s

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dame:showing yo age

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been meaning to try that one. My cousin shops there regularly and doesn't complain though.
My momma does too it's straight. It's a food for less next to it. Ain't really tried it that often.

I will say y'all might not agree but Target(altho not a large selection) be having good fruit

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:dame:showing yo age
I know i am, lol. Hey thats lke me going to the store and getting kinda :to: over a price of chips... they were 25 cents for a full bag. now its 2 for a dollar and half the bag is air... a can of pop used to be .50 now its.75