The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
My girl and me have talked about this since they announced the Whole Foods. 4 blocks from the police station, a mile from the expressway and red line and a block from the green line.

Exactly. Apartments are going for 50k and assuming one puts another 50-100k into it and sells when the gentrification hits, the return on investment is huge.

50K will get you a house. if u put another 100K in it, you'd be living like a :king:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:mjlol:

"We gettin a whole foods":gladbron:

White ppl: "yes. Oh yes you are":mjpls:

They know damn well many of those residents aint about to pay those prices.

I never thought about this until you brought it up.

The majority of Englewood is an Aldi type consumer in terms of prices

the funny thing, is like literally 1 block over from where the whole foods/starbucks is being built, there is a new aldi's. so they can actually choose either store to shop at. both of them take link, so it's up to the residents :manny:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
the funny thing, is like literally 1 block over from where the whole foods/starbucks is being built, there is a new aldi's. so they can actually choose either store to shop at. both of them take link, so it's up to the residents :manny:
WF takes link?:ohhh:

I only been in WF twice and that was in Columbus. I liked it though.

The closest think to whole foods here in decatur is the very limited "organic" section in Kroger lol

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
KcLXDt3.jpg

Pool party anyone??? By the way for all the p*ssys who don't fukk with the south side.... It's in Cal City

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I'm just glad Homewood getting a Portillo's :mjcry:
they building that mug too quick!!! What are they putting across from Chipotle? Its not even a sign of whats coming yet. And i have yet to go to the new Potbellys... never was that crazy over it. Damn im hungry now, imma hit up Jimboos before i go to work.