The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

ajkamkel

Chi-Town
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
whats the plan????

do tell :ohhh:
city plan on REALLY "building up" that area in the next 5-10 years, buidling apartments and condo's in the west loop area but making them "mix income" they will start renting to certain people with section 8 and low income families and you KNOW people who own those $500k apartments near these new buildings are NOT happy at having to live with low income families

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
they building that mug too quick!!! What are they putting across from Chipotle? Its not even a sign of whats coming yet. And i have yet to go to the new Potbellys... never was that crazy over it. Damn im hungry now, imma hit up Jimboos before i go to work.
I don't know WHAT that is next to Chipotle, but they put a Chick fil a or a meatheads and I'll barely need to leave the area to get right:noah: Potbelly is fye too you just need to add double meat on some fat shyt:youngsabo:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
KcLXDt3.jpg

Pool party anyone??? By the way for all the p*ssys who don't fukk with the south side.... It's in Cal City
$20 bones?:mjlol:
You out yo rabid ass mind. On a Sunday at that.

As far as wheather *Magic Voice*-Summer is Officially Back!!!:whoo:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
$20 bones?:mjlol:
You out yo rabid ass mind. On a Sunday at that.

As far as wheather *Magic Voice*-Summer is Officially Back!!!:whoo:
Yeah I know I and he don't got an open bar... He told me that I was like :wtb: I think said
original.gif

And I was at work. :mjlol: but I'll go just to see what's up tho. Can't go swimming tho. But it's best me in a swimsuit and a dude I work with around... He see me and it's gone be :shaq: from then on. Jesus saved me.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
KcLXDt3.jpg

Pool party anyone??? By the way for all the p*ssys who don't fukk with the south side.... It's in Cal City
how that go:mjpls:

Yall tell me why I went to grab lunch during work
And I see this
hotel-men-only-fx.jpg

:patrice:

Actually looked it up n/h and it's a homeless shelter. Can't judge a book by its cover I guess:manny:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
:why: Ayo, do dey still have Evan's hotsauce cornchips out chea? Used to always go to da corna store and Jewels n grab a gang of em. I ain't been back home for a minute and been lookin to see if I can order some in bulk online and I caint find dem shyts anywhere. :damn:

Please tell me dey ain't stop makin dat crack. :sadcam::mjcry: