The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
90% of the violence is happening on the south side of chicago which is populated by blacks and mexicans. Uptown, the loop, downtown area, north-west side, and certain parts of the west side(before western) are the most safest parts to live..

She speaks truth. DO make sure you understand what part of the West side you are on though. In all honestly there is less violence on the west side, they seemed more concerened with making money....southside just done lost it's marbles.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Murders are still way down in Chicago go look at the stats for the last decade. 10 years ago its was averaging just over 640 now its in the low 400s

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
damn, yall making chicago sound ignorant as fukk and i just signed a job offer to move out there :noah:

what's the word on the bourgie side of town? yall got black people with college educations making $$$$? i'm trying to hear about the highlights of this city, not the typical nikka shyt

90% of the violence is happening on the south side of chicago which is populated by blacks and mexicans. Uptown, the loop, downtown area, north-west side, and certain parts of the west side(before western) are the most safest parts to live..

:sadcam:

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
She speaks truth. DO make sure you understand what part of the West side you are on though. In all honestly there is less violence on the west side, they seemed more concerened with making money....southside just done lost it's marbles.

I stress this to my south side peeps all the time. On the westside, a guy can ride around with a nice car and won't have to worry about haters. Out south smh, if you riding around in a cheap ass car with plastic rims you will get robbed on site.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I stress this to my south side peeps all the time. On the westside, a guy can ride around with a nice car and won't have to worry about haters. Out south smh, if you riding around in a cheap ass car with plastic rims you will get robbed on site.

get outta here with that bullshyt. obama lives on the south side for crying out loud.

I have lived on the south and west side, and both have bad and good parts. and :childplease: at folks actin like the northside is some kinda safe haven. there's white people up there, but they stay getting robbed and on the news out there as well too.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
LOL here I am on some c00nish "talk about our city in a positive light" and this bullshyt happens. Anybody knows what went down at that BBQ last night? I was tempted to go but massive black BBQ in the middle of the hood sounded like a bad idea. And of course it was

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
LOL here I am on some c00nish "talk about our city in a positive light" and this bullshyt happens. Anybody knows what went down at that BBQ last night? I was tempted to go but massive black BBQ in the middle of the hood sounded like a bad idea. And of course it was

man, it was hot as shyt this weekend. I went to my parents for a bbq on sunday, and we ended up staying in the house the entire time.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
So this is not where a young professional should be looking to move? Damn.

:beli:

c'mon breh. Unless your one of the dozen out of state canadian cacs stanning the lakers, then its no different then L.A. in terms of violence

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
About 8 yrs ago, some nikkaz in Robbins robbed me for my Caprice while I was pumpin gas. They pulled the pistol and I layed on the ground and gave them the keys. I was @ 10 dollars of the 20 i pre-paid. They had the audacity to finish pumpin the gas b4 they pulled off.

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
get outta here with that bullshyt. obama lives on the south side for crying out loud.

I have lived on the south and west side, and both have bad and good parts. and :childplease: at folks actin like the northside is some kinda safe haven. there's white people up there, but they stay getting robbed and on the news out there as well too.

Obama lived in Hyde Park. Northside on its worst day is still safer than majority of the South Side. Only safe places out south is Beverly and Hyde Park. The rest is :shaq2:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Eh breh, its life, people just like to act a fool in public.