The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
So this is not where a young professional should be looking to move? Damn.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So this is not where a young professional should be looking to move? Damn.

Not necessarily.. its easy to avoid the bullshyt as long as you dont live in the heart of it. None of this reaches the loop or north side.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Missed this thread cause bytch ass Comcast been out cause of the storm(lives in Jacksonville). What's good my Chi City broskis? Where my Hyde Park nikkas at? Grandmoms stayed off 55th and I went to Kenwood. I stayed off the 9 tho (79th) Had spots off 70th and King Drive, 80th and Champlain. Moms got a condo off Lake Shore Drive now, right across from that park with the lil golf course:win:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
*was socialized on the “dork” side*
*gets called a lame/white boy/sellout :rolleyes: from 84-2003 by SS’ers and WS’ers during brief encounters*
*graduates HS, the real world starts*
*:win:*

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
lol at 6/40 being the kill ratio from this weekend....they need to stop shooting sideways and learn to aim thats pathetic stats

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Man yall in here scaring people off, the city aint THAT bad:lolbron:

But for real, If you mind your business and don't fukk around deep in the hood in the evening, you should be straight. It's more rough for a young nikka then it is for a grown man, if you ain't on no bullshyt. You gotta have some street smarts though, because nikkas will try you.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
damn, yall making chicago sound ignorant as fukk and i just signed a job offer to move out there :noah:

what's the word on the bourgie side of town? yall got black people with college educations making $$$$? i'm trying to hear about the highlights of this city, not the typical nikka shyt

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
damn, yall making chicago sound ignorant as fukk and i just signed a job offer to move out there :noah:

what's the word on the bourgie side of town? yall got black people with college educations making $$$$? i'm trying to hear about the highlights of this city, not the typical nikka shyt

90% of the violence is happening on the south side of chicago which is populated by blacks and mexicans. Uptown, the loop, downtown area, north-west side, and certain parts of the west side(before western) are the most safest parts to live..