The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
nah. we're moving to either oak park, or stay in chicago and move to beverly, hyde park, kenwood, or galewood.

We're doing a flip for a house in beverly. Its going to be beautiful when we finish. I dont know the numbers yet but ill send you pictures when we finish if are thinking about moving by then.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Offthegrid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sayin! these cats had some serious cake:whew:

Yup...was 2 blocks from one of the most dangerous housing projects in the city. About a mile from another development. Its changing now.

I lived in dis area 20 yrs im 25 now n i thankgod n basketball because shyt i been living in hell imagine growin up in the prestigious ghetto hood global landmark the old chicago stadium now tge united center i lived right across tge street witness alot of shyt. I think i lived in the worst part of tge city in maybe america

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I lived in dis area 20 yrs im 25 now n i thankgod n basketball because shyt i been living in hell imagine growin up in the prestigious ghetto hood global landmark the old chicago stadium now tge united center i lived right across tge street witness alot of shyt. I think i lived in the worst part of tge city in maybe america

And where was it that you lived?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
We're doing a flip for a house in beverly. Its going to be beautiful when we finish. I dont know the numbers yet but ill send you pictures when we finish if are thinking about moving by then.

@AZBeauty definitely let me know about that. PM me the details.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oztradamus

Hold G's, Guns, and Grams...
Daps
Reppin
Chi-City

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Cool. I'm sure it'll pop up on my phone in Redfin too since I have alerts for houses in certain areas.

Sent from my iPhone 7S using Tapatalk

Yeah I love redfin. I like Zillow as well. I'm trying to get this house on 83rd off Damen. Its right next to a park and the whole area is beautiful. I think the area is called Ausburn or something like that. Its really close to the beverly area though. The house we are working on has 3 bdrm but only 1 bath, its a little on the small side so I wouldn't want it but I dont know your family situation so it might work for you.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Yeah I love redfin. I like Zillow as well. I'm trying to get this house on 83rd off Damen. Its right next to a park and the whole area is beautiful. I think the area is called Ausburn or something like that. Its really close to the beverly area though. The house we are working on has 3 bdrm but only 1 bath, its a little on the small side so I wouldn't want it but I dont know your family situation so it might work for you.

I know that area. It's aight but a little to close to 79th and englewood and I'm not tryin to be about those areas with little kids in the crib.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I know that area. It's aight but a little to close to 79th and engle wood and I'm not tryin to be about those areas with little kids in the crib.

I dont know, its seems likes a great area. We were over looking at the house and talking to the neighbors and everyone seemed nice. The lady who owned the house died so they are figuring out her estate but at soon as it comes on the market I'm pouncing on it. They said they didnt have any complaints about crime, all the lawns were neatly cut and all the people on the block were appeared to be well in to their retirement years. I'm from the westside so I'm not to familiar with the southside but im going to research the area since you said that.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I dont know, its seems likes a great area. We were over looking at the house and talking to the neighbors and everyone seemed nice. The lady who owned the house died so they are figuring out her estate but at soon as it comes on the market I'm pouncing on it. They said they didnt have any complaints about crime, all the lawns were neatly cut and all the people on the block were appeared to be well in to their retirement years. I'm from the westside so I'm not to familiar with the southside but im going to research the area since you said that.

I'm not from the south side either, but I been living out here for like the past 10 years. I'm not saying that area is bad. But it's not my preference. I gotta take schools into account too cuz I'm tired of payin for private school as is.