The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

Offthegrid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes its beyond slow!!! :aicmon:

It only go fast around rush hour and even around that time it still take forever to get across the city :snoop:

Ive been living over here for a little over 3 years now and i never seen these lil dreadhead nikkas over here. I go to tasty dog like once a week and only kids i see kickin it in front are the lil white skateboarders n the high schoolers.

they're literally boppin all over lake and oak park ave :pachaha:
oak park b dry as hell shyt been dry since da 90s but oak park got finest low key dimes in da area

like 2 blocks down from there. that's where I went to high school.
i went to oak park julian for 8th grade in 03 n stayed on austin n washington and killingsworth n madison. i wish i grew up in oak park instead of the city though only had a yr to experience da suburban life. oak park females>>>city/hood chicks :whoo:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Boppin vs footwork which one is better??:patrice:

Last edited by a moderator:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Chicago's teen pregnancy rate is 1.5x higher than the nationwide teen preggo rate, but it is down 33% lately. So the Chicago health department is running ads with PREGNANT BOYS to induce teens to take pregnancy more seriously (male teen AND female teens). It worked in NYC and in Milwaukee.

ABC news report
Pregnant Boys: Shocking Ads Target Teen Pregnancy - ABC News

3 AfAm youtube men comment

o-PREGNANT-TEEN-BOY-ADS-CHICAGO-facebook.jpg

teen-pregnancy-pregnant-boy-small-91113.jpg

Pregnant%20Boys%203.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
^^^
been seeing those signs all over the buses, trains and billboards throughout the west side of the city :mjpls:

Also, Footworkin easily simply because it takes skill to footwork :ld:

Ive been tryin to footwork since i was 8...im 22 now and still can't do it :snoop:

Boppin is just an updated version of the funky chicken...also boppin has changed from since when I was a youngin/teen...I remember boppin was basically poppin ya back and hip rollin really fast...these new nikkas on took boppin n changed it up

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
We're at Spring Awakening here in Chicago:

And we're sponsoring a party bus later this month:

Oh, and here's some more @ss:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv_yNjb7gYU"]Key Lo - OUCATZDONO (Original Mix) [HD] - YouTube[/ame]