The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
they tryin to work me like a slave at the gig, luckily, I work at home on wednesdays, and thu is a holiday. So I'll be doing the least amount possible wednesday so I can have a quick weekend in the middle of the week.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse

:snoop: :to:
Damani Henard had been playing video games with his friend and was about halfway home when shots rang out in the 5000 block of West North Avenue.

A bicycle (left) lays next to the body of one of two people killed in the North Austin neigbhorhood overnight.

"The detectives came to my sister's house. They found him laying dead. He was shot once in the head and once in the back of the shoulder," said Keshia Paige, the boy's aunt. "He was coming from a friend's home, going back to Oak Park. It's maybe a 15-minute ride, a straight shot on North Avenue. He begins at North and Keeler and goes to North and Lombard."

I'm so sick of these animals! :damn: a 15-min ride on a nice breezy nite like last nite should be routine!

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Woman Demanded 'Expensive Hair' in South Side Weave Heist, Prosecutors Say - Morgan Park - DNAinfo.com Chicago

extralarge.jpg

COOK COUNTY CRIMINAL COURTHOSUE — An Englewood woman made off with thousands of dollars worth of hair extensions after demanding "expensive hair" during a South Side beauty store robbery, prosecutors said Saturday.

Armed with mace, Timesha Brown, 21, and a man, armed with a handgun, robbed John's Beauty Supply, 11109 S. Western Ave. in Morgan Park, just before noon Monday, police said.

Brown, of the 6700 block of South Normal Boulevard, was charged with two counts of armed robbery. @606onit @muse @beaniemac

Last edited by a moderator: