The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Anyone ever try Ink N Ivy uptown? Cool restaurant/bar down by the knights stadium. Nice outdoor patio as well
I went there before. It was a cool atmosphere man. Went during football season when New Orleans came to town and you know they were talking shyt lol. I would highly recommend it.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just a heads up.... especially to yall "bu bu bu but there's never nothing to do in Charlotte:sadbron:" folks

The Jazz Festival officially started this week. If you work Uptown everyday this week there is Lunchtime Jazz from 11:30AM-2PM.

Also Thursday is the official 1st day kick off with a performance at Romare Bearden Park and from there the will be Happy Hour Jazz Thurs-Sat from 5pm until. And a bunch of performances between the park, Harvey B Gantt, The Mint, and the Knight Theaters.

A lot of shyt going one, most all at the same time.

Also if that aint yall speed, peep my Sound & Sixteens ever other Weds at Morehead Tavern hosted by my homies Bluz and LOOT-TENANT TRAX. That be from 10PM-2AM off Morehead

Last but not least at the end of the month boomcharlotte.org in Plaza Midwood April 28-30. I dont need to explain that, peep the hyperlink

Martha

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Just a heads up.... especially to yall "bu bu bu but there's never nothing to do in Charlotte:sadbron:" folks

The Jazz Festival officially started this week. If you work Uptown everyday this week there is Lunchtime Jazz from 11:30AM-2PM.

Also Thursday is the official 1st day kick off with a performance at Romare Bearden Park and from there the will be Happy Hour Jazz Thurs-Sat from 5pm until. And a bunch of performances between the park, Harvey B Gantt, The Mint, and the Knight Theaters.

A lot of shyt going one, most all at the same time.

Also if that aint yall speed, peep my Sound & Sixteens ever other Weds at Morehead Tavern hosted by my homies Bluz and LOOT-TENANT TRAX. That be from 10PM-2AM off Morehead

Last but not least at the end of the month boomcharlotte.org in Plaza Midwood April 28-30. I dont need to explain that, peep the hyperlink

Martha

You know Lonni B?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The JazzFest been live tonight!!!

There is still 2 more events.

Sammy Miller and The Congregation at Romare Bearden Park (across from Ink & Ivy) at 10pm. It's either $5 or free.

And then from 11-2am, Late Night Jazz at the Westin Soco Bar

Martha