GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Damn!!! How much? $45?

More??

I know they jacked the prices right?

$64 including tax, VIP(75) was already sold-out, and the pre-order (50) was wiped out as well.

I totally forgot Amos Southend is closing up shop for good in about 2 weeks, so this about to be the last hip-hop show at this spot :ohhh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
$64 including tax, VIP(75) was already sold-out, and the pre-order (50) was wiped out as well.

I totally forgot Amos Southend is closing up shop for good in about 2 weeks, so this about to be the last hip-hop show at this spot :ohhh:

Damn..... I need to figure it out then..... actually heading to get my cut..... maybe I will cop afterwards if they have anything left

Good look on reminding me

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'm thinking about driving down to Charlotte in a few weeks and wanted some recommendations on what to do during the day and some dope spots to hit up at night where there's a lot of women. What are some good restaurants, what part part of the city to stay, any dope lounges/bars/clubs, etc.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
I'm thinking about driving down to Charlotte in a few weeks and wanted some recommendations on what to do during the day and some dope spots to hit up at night where there's a lot of women. What are some good restaurants, what part part of the city to stay, any dope lounges/bars/clubs, etc.
don't you got a girl bruh:gucci: