The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I live in Midtown near The Plaza right now. Thinking about leaving the city but those new apartments in Uptown have me :jbhmm:

If you got the bread, go for it..... this girl I occasionally smash stays up in The Vue. She pays more for her 900 sq ft condo than I do for my house! lol.... insane

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:hug:You just need the right encouragement. As an artist you own your work and your potential for earning is unlimited...

na.... fukk that freelance shyt.... I tried it and its hard.... people arent educated with what we do. Niccas have the nerve to look down on price of $300-$500 for a logo!

That shyt is cheap comparison to companies... but everyone trynna negotiate that low low.

fukk it.... I'd rather work for a company

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
If you got the bread, go for it..... this girl I occasionally smash stays up in The Vue. She pays more for her 900 sq ft condo than I do for my house! lol.... insane

The Vue is nice but I got an ex that lives there :francis: no bueno.

I'm bullshyttin, I'll probably stay put cause I know I'll hate the morning commute getting to work.

You're a graphic designer? :jbhmm: How long you been at it?

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
na.... fukk that freelance shyt.... I tried it and its hard.... people arent educated with what we do. Niccas have the nerve to look down on price of $300-$500 for a logo!

That shyt is cheap comparison to companies... but everyone trynna negotiate that low low.

fukk it.... I'd rather work for a company
I'm not saying to freelance full time. But you only need one good idea...

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
Wait? What??

Damn speaking of boys..... I'm cool with Chewy from 927 The Block and I got some peeps from Power 98 and V101..... I may have to make some calls and see whats good:wow:
:wtf: This Thursday Night?

Man, shyt...I gotta fukking work.
It's not the whole cast though, just a few of them who's gonna be on the upcoming season.

I know some people that work at Label, told me to come by for a day party with EPMD performing :ld:

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Anyone read this? Yes, your leaving Charlotte to avoid black people during CIAA is racist
All-Star Game and CIAA next year gonna have some people like :lupe:

Also, seeing people on Facebook mad as hell this morning because city council passed that non-discrimination ordinance where transgenders can use which bathroom with the sex they identify with
it's a known fact blacks being all up and thru downtown is offputting to others. ..

they know the dollars too large to deny. .. that CIAA "tax" on the rooms is enough. ..

...and I can't believe they passed that ordinance. :smh:

McCrory Hon handle that.