The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I didnt see this.

I dont get any weird stares. And Im past the fast night life shyt. I could care less about strippers etc. Im turning 32 this year and have been in a relationship/marriage for 8-9 years. Homeboy is married with a family so its a whole different vibe for him which works better. For young people yea I prob wouldnt recommend it if u are looking for action. The chicks here are not that great. Food is obviously not like NYC like I said but it's still good IMO. Most people I know who moved here love it and don't want to leave. Dude should come visit and make his own opinion but in my experience CLT is great.

Bruh are we in the same city? Just left Trader Joes on Charlottetowne and Cacs in there staring at me like they've never seen a Black person before. My cousin who came up here this weekend was with me and she noticed it too. Im so used to it I didnt even say anything, but she even mentioned something about it without me even saying anything.

And the food here is not good bruh. How can you be from NYC saying that? The food back home in the A shyts on the food here on all levels. And the food in NYC shyts on ATL so I'm not seeing how you can call it good. Are you really even from NYC?

Bruh I totally regret moving here. Came up for CIAA a few times and saw how it was and now I realize that was a mistake basing my decision off that cuz CIAA is the only weekend out of 52 this city turns up. And some nikkas thats from here that I know totally boosted this shyt up and made it out to seem a smaller version of Atlanta when nothing is further from the truth. The Black culture here is joke compared to the A bruh. The money is easy to get here but I still don't like it. nikka I would rather go back home or move somewhere else and make less money with the quickness than stay here. If Im here for another year then that means I fukked up somewhere.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Bruh are we in the same city? Just left Trader Joes on Charlottetowne and Cacs in there staring at me like they've never seen a Black person before. My cousin who came up here this weekend was with me and she noticed it too. Im so used to it I didnt even say anything, but she even mentioned something about it without me even saying anything.

And the food here is not good bruh. How can you be from NYC saying that? The food back home in the A shyts on the food here on all levels. And the food in NYC shyts on ATL so I'm not seeing how you can call it good. Are you really even from NYC?

Bruh I totally regret moving here. Came up for CIAA a few times and saw how it was and now I realize that was a mistake basing my decision off that cuz CIAA is the only weekend out of 52 this city turns up. And some nikkas thats from here that I know totally boosted this shyt up and made it out to seem a smaller version of Atlanta when nothing is further from the truth. The Black culture here is joke compared to the A bruh. The money is easy to get here but I still don't like it. nikka I would rather go back home or move somewhere else and make less money with the quickness than stay here. If Im here for another year then that means I fukked up somewhere.
sounds like you garbage in the street, with ya trader joe ass.

The streets are open for you to carve a lane, whats your vision?

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
:salute:

@JamilALAmin @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy!

For y'all input

We a be out there 3rd week in Feb

Just in time for this fuccin cold to start moving on

Looking forward to summer in the Queen City

Sidenote - was smoking heavily while we were apartment shopping and ran into no issues so I feel like ima be just fine

Lowkey humble brag bout my medi grade killa post
There is piff in the city but getting the right connect can present a challenge.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
U prob a weird lookin dude. Or ur paranoid. I never have that problem.

Then move back to the A :bryan: As whiny as u are u will be miserable no matter where u go

Not everyone wants to "turn up". I am like a year away from starting a family. The dude u responded to HAS a family. Charlotte is a great town for that. How old are u? U cant be older than 25.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Charlotte is boring as hell. Nightlife is trash. Festivals are horrible. I hated it when I lived there. The people there are used to being bored. Whenever I go back there to visit friends/family and ask ppl whats good that weekend no one can seem to recommend a decent spot to hit up because the venues are so wack. Moved to ATL and love it :blessed:

Daps
:salute:

@JamilALAmin @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy!

For y'all input

We a be out there 3rd week in Feb

Just in time for this fuccin cold to start moving on

Looking forward to summer in the Queen City

Sidenote - was smoking heavily while we were apartment shopping and ran into no issues so I feel like ima be just fine

Lowkey humble brag bout my medi grade killa post

jigga kill it where ever he is, doesn't fukkin matter the spot. stack after stack, if your worried about your spot...than you must be on those Donald wages :snoop:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
sounds like you garbage in the street, with ya trader joe ass.

The streets are open for you to carve a lane, whats your vision?

Ol lame ass nikka Im good where ever I go. I been from coast to coast on the grind. And if Im garbage in the street then I dont know what these local nikkas is then cuz I been all thru Beattie Ford and Tukaseegee getting money with no problems and aint even been here year. It's some nikkas from my neck of the woods who got rain out the hood by some yong boys and they came up here and they literally running they little section with no flack from these nikkas. Like I said the money here is easy, this shyt is just boring as fukk, the bytches is dead, the food sucks and I feel like a fool for leaving Atlanta to come here.

Last edited:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
U prob a weird lookin dude. Or ur paranoid. I never have that problem.

Then move back to the A :bryan: As whiny as u are u will be miserable no matter where u go

Not everyone wants to "turn up". I am like a year away from starting a family. The dude u responded to HAS a family. Charlotte is a great town for that. How old are u? U cant be older than 25.

Nah I just dont look like a lame like most of yall locals. And I'm 30 with no kids and no wife. So yeah you're right Charlotte aint for people like me.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
That's what I've heard Breh from quite a few heads

However, your boy grew up in the Bay. That West Coast Connection still real strong if you feel me

Bruh aint no piff out here. These fools still paying $50+ for a 3.5 of loud. They running around calling regular ass Dro shyt like Lemon Kush. If you from the Bay have your people ship you some smoke cuz you will be upset bruh with the local weed. These nikkas up here dont even know how to trap right to play the game fair from jump street. These cats driving all the way to NYC to get raped by them NY boys in quality and price. They so slow they dont even realize they can hit 85 and drive south a few hours and get a much better number and much better work.

But you can also make a mint out here with that pack tho. Just be careful of the locals cuz they will snitch