Any of yall at graduation at the bojangles coliseum? Im in here
giphy.gif

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
:mjlol:. Deadest city ever. nikkas on here talking bout HS graduations and shyt. I swear this the lamest city I've ever been in with a decent Black population. This place has 0 swag. nikkas here think cuz shyt live 1 weekend out the year during CIAA that it makes up for the other 51 weekends of sheer and utter boredom. And even then CIAA really for the DC, Philly and NYC nikkas to come down here and ball. The locals can't even afford to fukk with it. Lol

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
:mjlol:. Deadest city ever. nikkas on here talking bout HS graduations and shyt. I swear this the lamest city I've ever been in with a decent Black population. This place has 0 swag. nikkas here think cuz shyt live 1 weekend out the year during CIAA that it makes up for the other 51 weekends of sheer and utter boredom. And even then CIAA really for the DC, Philly and NYC nikkas to come down here and ball. The locals can't even afford to fukk with it. Lol

You're right. I lived in Charlotte for 2 years and was bored out of my mind. Nobody ever wanted to do anything fun. The nightlife was lame. Epicenter and NC Music Factory are wack as fukk. 935, Pheonix, Republic , Privilege, Vanity, Cosmos, etc are wack. When I go back to visit family in Charlotte I dont even go to any clubs because I know its gonna be lame.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm thinking about moving out to Charlotte. Is Myers Park a good neighborhood?