The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
@Bryan Danielson @Frank Sabotka @Henry Orbit @Responsible Allen Iverson

brehs... I got fam coming in for new years and I wanna show them a good time.... I'm newly single and its been a minute since Ive been out

bless ya manz with some good suggestions for New Years :lupe:
im out the loop breh...been living that scumbag stripclub life :snoop:...last time i heard it was cosmos friday night, republic saturday night, label sunday, phoenix wednesday, epicentre thursday...

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
How much are you trying to spend? :patrice:

I go to the Music Factory a lot. I know Label is going to be open until 4am. Comedy Zone usually has NYE shows and the restaurant upstairs from it, Texicali, also has a party going on. My boy sent me something about Volume Lounge in Plaza-Midwood having a party.

I know you gotta pay to play, so I'm not really concerned about the $, just want my fam to have a good time. good looks tho..

Damn he pretty mugh named a lot of the shyt I was gonna name.

Now depending on if you are white or black.... Or a black guy that likes white women. I would say check out some of the Bars on South End (all them apts and condo's getting thrown up that area coming up.

nah I'm a black man breh, white girls ain't nuthin new for me, but my brother has never messed with white women b4 so this may be the lick :takedat:

im out the loop breh...been living that scumbag stripclub life :snoop:...last time i heard it was cosmos friday night, republic saturday night, label sunday, phoenix wednesday, epicentre thursday...

I ain't mad at ya breh, I can't judge. Very, very informative post fam :ehh:

Thanks again fellas :salute:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
:ohhh: can you elaborate breh??:feedme:
What u know is about what I know

He bumped into a chick, she got mad, hit him in the head with her glass :yeshrug:

And a bunch of my friends are talking about renting a room outchea for $120 a person :comeon: I will see them next year, outside the Epicentre

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

:ohhh: Yo speaking of strip clubs, dude at my job was saying there was a spot that was half strip club/ half regular club. What u know about that??

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
:ohhh: Yo speaking of strip clubs, dude at my job was saying there was a spot that was half strip club/ half regular club. What u know about that??
he might be talking about cameo... i stopped going there when i seen i had to give my ID to this cac chick to scan into some "unknown system" before entry :shaq2:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Yall heard about the shootout at Northlake :mjcry:

nikkas brought AKs out :damn:
When I lived in Charlotte 3-4 years ago a similar situation happened, I forgot where but it was way down S. Tryon I believe...and yep it was the yoppas

also..i lived in a fairly straight neighborhood on S. Tryon and i remember walkin my girl friend to her apt and saw like 6-7 Latin Kings just walkin by :damn:

But I'm a real nikka after she went in i saw one sittin on the steps and we just chopped it up.nikka had the burner on em too..just told him to keep his cool :whoa:and some other grown man shyt

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
Charlotte Brehs! I'm relocating in January to beautiful NC and the Queen City specifically so help a Coli Breh out!
And yes, I am aware. Just in time for the playoffs :whew: Shout out to y'all squad for being only the 2nd NFL team ever to reach the post season
with a losing record :lolbron:no disrespect...I got fam in both of the Carolinas
A little background for y'all... Me and the Wifey moving from the muthafuccin "upstate GSP" area of SC after a long 10 months:mjlol: :snoop:
Prior to that, we were both in TX for a number of years
Shout out to El Paso, Tone, DFW, H-Town and a special salute to ATX :salute:

But no shout out to them Boys....and I'm not talking about my beloved COWBOYS :smh::smh:

We've only spent a minimal amount of time in the City and don't know shyt about it to be honest

But we're locking down a place this next week :takedat:
We have one toddler daughter together :ahh:

Aight, Just a few quick questions

1 - How is the police presence overall compared to other metro areas in the South? Worse or better than SC? Dead Serious
2 - I'm impressed with the number of things to do for a city of CHL's size :gladbron:however, if a muthafucca lives close to the Panthers stadium/DT is that not a good look? I have mixed feelings about being that close traffic/noise/shady wise to everything

3 - Best spots to :eat:? Generic as fucc I know, but we do like to hit nice spots of all kinds at least monthly...not too much cuz The Wifey
can :cook: I'm blessed...GET MARRIED BREHS :blessed:

4 - Nicer/Upscale spots...lounge/bar/club etc. We're both mid twenties

5 - Finally, We're planning on staying here a minimum of 4-5 years...next stop is back to the West Coast where I grew up and lived till I was 18
Gotta finish these moves and plays first though, hustlers of all kinds and family men can relate :win:Seeing as how this is going to be an

important chunk of time for us, how do you view CHL's growth currently? Pros/Cons? Do y'all love your city and ride for it? N/H:whoa:

Things I need to know. Thanks in advance Brehs/Brehettes and pos rep (if I can do that? New here) + daps for all!

WE COMING THROUGH