The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Livin in raleigh now. Having more fun than I did in Charlotte. :ehh:

Yeah I still don't understand that. This is the largest city in the Carolinas but from everything I have seen myself and also heard from other folks is that the smaller cities in the Carolinas get more live than Charlotte does.

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
word, lemme know how it is.

pretty good show. I've never been in the Fillmore, it's a nice intimate venue :ehh:

great seats, 5th row in the center

35hr0is.jpg

5fqg43.jpg

opener was a zak galifianakis doppelganger that sucked

chappelle was chain smoking like whoa :wow: he stayed with a cig lit his whole gig (i've seen him twice before, and he had cigs but not like this)

security was really strict. they came to the row behind me to tell a girl to put her phone up, and kept reiterating no heckling.

he talked about ray rice and isis. the rest was just random stories, and he didn't talk much about charlotte

the last clip had me in tears tho when he was talking about jackin off (starts at 2:00)

he was on stage for about an hour and 15 minutes.

great show, i recorded the audio on my phone :manny: (split into a bunch of parts cause I didn't want a huge file)

at the end dave was like we got everything we need for a party :dj2: security, dj, bar, dance floor. everybody fold your chairs up. i was like :gladbron:

but he was fukkin around

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
@Bryan Danielson @Frank Sabotka @Henry Orbit @Responsible Allen Iverson

brehs... I got fam coming in for new years and I wanna show them a good time.... I'm newly single and its been a minute since Ive been out

bless ya manz with some good suggestions for New Years :lupe:
How much are you trying to spend? :patrice:

I go to the Music Factory a lot. I know Label is going to be open until 4am. Comedy Zone usually has NYE shows and the restaurant upstairs from it, Texicali, also has a party going on. My boy sent me something about Volume Lounge in Plaza-Midwood having a party.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
How much are you trying to spend? :patrice:

I go to the Music Factory a lot. I know Label is going to be open until 4am. Comedy Zone usually has NYE shows and the restaurant upstairs from it, Texicali, also has a party going on. My boy sent me something about Volume Lounge in Plaza-Midwood having a party.

Damn he pretty mugh named a lot of the shyt I was gonna name.

Now depending on if you are white or black.... Or a black guy that likes white women. I would say check out some of the Bars on South End (all them apts and condo's getting thrown up that area coming up.