The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Did it rain over there again?

Yes!!! During Cubes performance..... But when he was done a lot of peeps left.... Me included. Not sure how LL did.

But man....... If you went yesterday and thought the crowd was packed for Kast!!! It seemed like more people came out tonight!!!!! That shyt was CRAZY packed!!!!

I came around when 112 just ended and saw WAR, ROOTS, and CUBE.

Just can't get over how packed tonight was as I know a lot of people that only wanted to see Outkast, so I was expected it to be a smaller crowd.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
good luck trying to drive anywhere around this stupid ass city....:seriously:I totally get there's plenty of construction funding to go around but these motherfckers could plan a little better at the least....and how the fck do you close down parts of N.Tryon :wtf: that's a MAJOR artery into the city...:fawkyou: to all the decision makers involved in this process :pacspit:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
good luck trying to drive anywhere around this stupid ass city....:seriously:I totally get there's plenty of construction funding to go around but these motherfckers could plan a little better at the least....and how the fck do you close down parts of N.Tryon :wtf: that's a MAJOR artery into the city...:fawkyou: to all the decision makers involved in this process :pacspit:

Yeah they do a bunch of bass akwards shyt here in Charlotte. I don't get it either. I got a house in Wesley Heights and some fool hit a pole on Freedom Dr last Friday night and the power was off for a whole day. Like WTF, how many people does it take just to put 1 utility pole back up? Power was out for a whole fukking day in the whole neighborhood, I've been thru tornados, tropical storms and blizzards back in the A and the power aint never been out for more than a few hours behind that. And one fool runs into a pole and it's like the end of the world here. This city is beyond backwards. And don't even get me started on the nikkas up here. For a city the size of Charlotte I've met cats in places like Birmingham and Savannah that have more hustle and grind than these negros here.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
wow forgot how mad i was the other day :heh:...excuse my language brehs