The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Wait? That’s what that construction was at one point? Apartments?
That’s what I remember after moving there. They stopped cause of the 08 recession credit crunch( i think one of the backers went out of business or pulled out) and just opened it up with the commercial part to recoup money.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
This isn't supposed to happen at an HBCU

You’re right, that isn’t supposed to happen at an HBCU, because as a student at an HBCU you should carry yourself with enough dignity, self respect, and respect for your family back home that you are representing, to cooperate with authorities. Doesn’t matter if their “disrespecting” you or not. You are a black man in America- COOPERATE. Not sure what his little 80lb ass thought would come of him resisting, but the outcome is- and will always be- the same for a Black man: dead or in jail.

Last edited:

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
what’s the backstory on this?

NC A&T Police Officers on Leave After Forcefully Arresting Student for Not Trespassing

Around 1:30 a.m. on Wednesday, North Carolina Agricultural and Technical University (N.C. A&T) sophomore Verdant Julius, who serves as president of the class of 2022, was returning to his dormitory on the Greensboro, N.C., campus with two of his friends when the group was stopped by two police officers, the Winston-Salem Journal reports. Because of the coronavirus crisis, the university had already shut down classes but had given students until Sunday to clear out of the dorm rooms.

The officers asked Julius and the other male student for their student IDs, which the students provided. Unsatisfied, the campus cops told the students to swipe their cards at the McCain Residence Hall to prove they were currently enrolled. The officers then told Julius’ female friend that she had to leave because she didn’t reside in the dorm, according to a petition from N.C. A&T students.

“Hearing that his friend, who was there to assist him, was being asked to leave, Verdant Julius asked the campus security guard and police officer for an explanation,” the petition reads. “The officer responded to this request by saying, ‘If you take one step closer I am going to have you arrested for obstruction of an investigation’. This was the first time the officer informed Verdant Julius and the other two students that an investigation was in progress.”

So he asked for an explanation and was wrestled to the ground. Yeah totally sane thing to do. But of course people will somehow say it's entirely his fault.

Petition:
#JusticeForVerdant | OrganizeFor

You’re right, that isn’t supposed to happen at an HBCU, because as a student at an HBCU you should carry yourself with enough dignity, self respect, and respect for your family back home that you are representing, to cooperate with authorities. Doesn’t matter if their “disrespecting” you or not. You are a black man in America- COOPERATE. Not sure what his little 80lb ass thought would come of him resisting, but the outcome is- and will always be- the same for a Black man: dead or in jail.

What in tarnation.

Last edited:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
NC A&T Police Officers on Leave After Forcefully Arresting Student for Not Trespassing

So he asked for an explanation and was wrestled to the ground. Yeah totally sane thing to do. But of course people will somehow say it's entirely his fault.

Petition:
#JusticeForVerdant | OrganizeFor

What in tarnation.

He was wrestled to the ground for resisting, which you can clearly see him doing throughout the entire video- not for “aSkiNg fOr aN eXplaNaTiOn”. D*ckhead campus cops are the same at every HBCU- miserable rejects from the city police forces. What you don’t do is resist them when they begin to detain you. It doesn’t matter “bububut they shouldn’t be detaining him!”... NONE of that matters in that moment that you decide to resist and they decide to counter your resistance with force. Better learn how to play chess out here.

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
So what is going on in Charlotte Tonite? I heard bars are closed at 9pm. Looks like I'm gonna end up in ATL.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Where the hoes at in Charlotte? Saw some thick ones at the Midnight Diner last nite. They all came in with boyfriends or they mommas

Got me some wings and waffles, then dipped.

Negro you gon get a covid test for yourself and them , an STD test, quarantine and get a second negative covid test for both y’all before physical interaction? :usure:

And ask @Bryan Danielson about the scene ... he out there like that :heh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Negro you gon get a covid test for yourself and them , an STD test, quarantine and get a second negative covid test for both y’all before physical interaction? :usure:

And ask @Bryan Danielson about the scene ... he out there like that :heh:

We in a pandemic:mjtf:

he ain’t gonna find SAFE ho’s anywhere.

Yea if he wants them herpes/Covid ho’s then I guess he needs to leave the state:what::hubie:

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
We in a pandemic:mjtf:

he ain’t gonna find SAFE ho’s anywhere.

Yea if he wants them herpes/Covid ho’s then I guess he needs to leave the state:what::hubie:
Females eating good in Charlotte. I was at the mall earlier. Curves on curves on curves. Even the pawgs poking they bubbles out:ehh:

Charlotte nikkas smart, y'all got some nice chicks over here and keeping it a secret.