The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Females eating good in Charlotte. I was at the mall earlier. Curves on curves on curves. Even the pawgs poking they bubbles out:ehh:

Charlotte nikkas smart, y'all got some nice chicks over here and keeping it a secret.

We don’t keep them a secret..... we tell niccas all the time but people dismiss it cuz we the South

Like we Mississippi or something:unimpressed:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Powerful , powerful message . :wow:

Yea.... in this time of the pandemic and uncertainty.... niccas gotta move cautiously.

Also, this is the prime time for them “hey Big head” text:mjlol:

Man do y’all know how many past flings out there isolated, bored and horny as fukk?:dwillhuh:

The chick that’s been curving y’all for months/years ready right now.

That’s the one y’all should be hitting up.

Cuz when shyt gets back in order she bout to curve sorry asses again:pachaha:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Yea.... in this time of the pandemic and uncertainty.... niccas gotta move cautiously.

Also, this is the prime time for them “hey Big head” text:mjlol:

Man do y’all know how many past flings out there isolated, bored and horny as fukk?:dwillhuh:

The chick that’s been curving y’all for months/years ready right now.

That’s the one y’all should be hitting up.

Cuz when shyt gets back in order she bout to curve sorry asses again:pachaha:

negroes shoulda been thinking more deeply about those “out the blue texts” even before the pandemic :heh:

If they weren’t trying to process that shyt pre Pandemic, then they it’s definitely likely they ain’t doin it now :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Y'all better be staying your asses home tonight

I am..... wanna just end this fukking year and regroup to next year.

Speaking of which. I’m gonna get you tied up in some comedy and fukkery next year man:lolbron:

Need to come participate in some of these jokes:russ:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
This is why I cringe when ppl talk about the murder rate here and make comments like “iTs bEcOminG a liTtLe cHicAgo” :snoop:

Charlotte’s murder rate doesn’t even compare to cities that are HALF ITS SIZE, let alone CHICAGO :gucci:

Councilman Polensek is responding to the city having 185 murders as of December 20th, 2020
New year, same problem: Cleveland records its first homicide of the year after deadly 2020
1C98g1Z.jpg

No murder rate is “acceptable”, but for gods sake can Charlotte people stop over-sensationalizing the little murder rate going on here please. :mindblown:

Be GRATEFUL that you have a beautiful and relatively NON-VIOLENT city to call home and embrace THAT aspect of it.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
This is why I cringe when ppl talk about the murder rate here and make comments like “iTs bEcOminG a liTtLe cHicAgo” :snoop:

Charlotte’s murder rate doesn’t even compare to cities that are HALF ITS SIZE, let alone CHICAGO :gucci:

Councilman Polensek is responding to the city having 185 murders as of December 20th, 2020
New year, same problem: Cleveland records its first homicide of the year after deadly 2020
1C98g1Z.jpg

No murder rate is “acceptable”, but for gods sake can Charlotte people stop over-sensationalizing the little murder rate going on here please. :mindblown:

Be GRATEFUL that you have a beautiful and relatively NON-VIOLENT city to call home and embrace THAT aspect of it.
Yeah that dialog always confused the shyt out of me, I can't say I don't keep my head on a swivel when i'm pumping gas on Sugar Creek but shyt aint CHICAGO bad lol

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah that dialog always confused the shyt out of me, I can't say I don't keep my head on a swivel when i'm pumping gas on Sugar Creek but shyt aint CHICAGO bad lol

I can understand that sentiment though. No it's not Chicago level bad but depending on where you live in the city it can seem like too much is going on

I had two students ( 8th graders ) murdered within two weeks of each other this summer

There's been at least 3 murders in Derita this year

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
I can understand that sentiment though. No it's not Chicago level bad but depending on where you live in the city it can seem like too much is going on

I had two students ( 8th graders ) murdered within two weeks of each other this summer

Derita was always crazy, I used to play football at the alternative school out there(almost had to go to that school on a few occasions), shyt wasn't sweet at all

RIP those boys thats a damn shame

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC

1C98g1Z.jpg

This would actually be dope to create a separate thread based on rates for all cities, since so many went up this year...

Charlotte had 123 murders which is a rate of 13.88 per 100,000. Compare that to Chicago, which had a rate of 28.54 (769) and Cleveland (185/48.56)...

Murder obviously affects someone regardless, but Charlotte remains one of the safest large cities in the nation despite the increases. Same thing here in Raleigh, which had 28 murders last year (5.91 rate). These are definitely aspects that I believe most people who are transplants to Carolina cities know, that Carolina has some of the safest cities in the country----->from what I've found between living in Fayetteville, Charlotte, and now Raleigh, I think its mostly native Carolinians that have the perception the cities here are super dangerous simply because they don't have the lived experience anywhere else as a comparison point....

Every city has hot areas where shyt crack off, so that's not unique. Carolina cities have less of those areas compared to most other places, which is evident when you line our cities up against other cities. This is definitely something I embrace about living here...

Same thing, I lived off Nations Ford several years back, which most of it I wouldn't call a particularly "safe" area, so you keep your eyes open but compared to other places I've roamed thru, it definitely isn't among the most dangerous spots I've been around. Same for University (one of my friends lived there)...

This is a fact too, if you live in a hot area its always going to feel crazy regardless...