The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I live in highland creek. We have five pools breh. One with a slide. The principle is black at the elementary school. My neighbors are too, I love it.

But if we stay remote at my job, I may end up moving out of state. I’m bored with Charlotte and have been for a minute.

Thought you LIVED in Salisbury? Did you lie to Malcolm to get him off your tracks?:ohhh:

That boy wanted you:wow:, some give that man a drink:wow:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
This is sad but also a double edged sword, on the one hand I remember growing up in apartments off Milton and other spots on the eastside that were super cheap and affordable for my family while not being worst shytholes I ever lived in BUT I also remember getting robbed a bunch, coming out to our car missing, and shyt getting wild after dark.

it’s crazy to see that spike in rent though, everyone found out how nice Charlotte was and how cheap it was to live there and pushed everyone out of town smh

Once they finished doing the road improvements for 74, redid Idlewild and built up that stretch of road along Monroe years ago..I already knew what was going to happen on the east side. Only thing that’s kinda slowed shyt down and kept the uptick in prices in a middling range is them fukking up that bridge over 74 towards 277.

That’s delaying them redoing the express bus lanes and planning for rail out that way. Once they finish that though..it’s off to the races. Property taxes increasing every fukking year in Mecklenburg/Charlotte..found a little sanctuary in Matthews but not much. Give it about five more years and this place will be mirroring Atlanta.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Once they finished doing the road improvements for 74, redid Idlewild and built up that stretch of road along Monroe years ago..I already knew what was going to happen on the east side. Only thing that’s kinda slowed shyt down and kept the uptick in prices in a middling range is them fukking up that bridge over 74 towards 277.

That’s delaying them redoing the express bus lanes and planning for rail out that way. Once they finish that though..it’s off to the races. Property taxes increasing every fukking year in Mecklenburg/Charlotte..found a little sanctuary in Matthews but not much. Give it about five more years and this place will be mirroring Atlanta.

fukk ATL, we off dat:camby:..... we coming for Dallas:wow:

And San Francisco.... a city we officially now bigger than:wow:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Thought you LIVED in Salisbury? Did you lie to Malcolm to get him off your tracks?:ohhh:

That boy wanted you:wow:, some give that man a drink:wow:
My company is located in Salisbury. But I live in highland creek. I would never live in Salisbury. It’s scust.

I’m a gypsy Gemini. I float like the wind. Charlotte was always just temporary breh. I’ve lived in other cities. I’m ready to move on.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I don’t see what’s to be bored with Charlotte about unless you trynna do some underworld decrepit shyt and trynna “live that savage life”:picard:

:mjgrin:

Charlotte has failed to really develop a proper nightlife scene if we’re gonna be honest. Most big cities can localize their night scene but this city has had a very difficult time building it up and maintaining it. Back in the day, for black folks, you were either further up on Tryon and Sugar Creek for the offshoot clubs or out in West Charlotte off Freedom most of this shyt is gone btw..so you got these ratchet ass nikkas coming to uptown with the bullshyt now. Now white folks back then stayed up in the suburbs and came down occasionally into uptown..OCCASIONALLY cause you could easily get your clock washed turning down the wrong corner. The problem is that the city really never worked to cast off the shadow of the 90s when uptown was grimy as hell, homeless everywhere and nikkas getting killed and raped consistently. This shyt is still here and it’s surging back. They thought building up skyscrapers, putting the Epicenter and laying out all this overprice living space for white folks would gloss over what that area is. Nope.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I don’t see what’s to be bored with Charlotte about unless you trynna do some underworld decrepit shyt and trynna “live that savage life”:picard:

:mjgrin:

Coming from The tristate area (NY/NJ/CT), it is kinda boring.

And the main reason why I transferred down here was the cost of living and now that’s going up. Too many transplants down here as well.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
My company is located in Salisbury. But I live in highland creek. I would never live in Salisbury. It’s scust.

I’m a gypsy Gemini. I float like the wind. Charlotte was always just temporary breh. I’ve lived in other cities. I’m ready to move on.
lol yeah I be over shyt a lot and I’m a Gemini. I’ve been thinking about moving myself but it would probably still be in the south east... or maybe Texas.

Daps
Probably next stop is the west coast. It’s the only region I haven’t lived in yet. San Diego.

San diego a great city

La

Oak

Sf

But they expensive

The weather nice out here

U like it and its job opportunity cause its so many people in cali

And all those places got a sizeable black pop

Alot of asians and mexicans samoans and tongans out here too

U like it caramel most people like cali