Then adding Pineville
Huntersville
Concord
Ballantyne
Mint Hill
Matthews
Fort Mill

Etc

Man it’s WAAAAAAAAYYYYY too many options and all have their own special appeal with none being like the other

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Most ppl I know are mid to senior level now. I think one is in compliance. But F*ck Wells tho. They’ve never hired me. Somebody must not like me in their HR dept... or I’m flagged for some reason lol.
Their "campus" as they called it was dope though. It literally looked like a college campus, and they had a gym too. One of the main reasons I applied.

:lolbron:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Their "campus" as they called it was dope though. It literally looked like a college campus, and they had a gym too. One of the main reasons I applied.

:lolbron:

The CIC

Yea, I used to work there years ago.

Live not to far from it...... honestly, it thus far financially was the best job I ever had.

Also shyt was like school. So many sexy woman worked there and I had a ball

Skillz

Rookie
Daps
What's good fam? Any of ya'll impacted by the flooding?

Yo did any of y’all knew about this?:ohhh:

This placed closed up shop. Seen they had a moving sign out front and their website says they're done. Website: Closed

Look like a similar spot about to open in West Charlotte. It's more like an escape room I think. Seems cool, I rock with the escape rooms. Things to do in Charlotte - The Future of Entertainment is here! - District 57

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/business/article247127611.html

:lupe:Any strip clubs open
Late, but yup. Onyx been opened since September. I went & masks were 'required' & they checked temps. Wouldn't recommend if you wanna follow guidelines. I think they got reported recently so they may be enforcing it more.

Last edited:
Daps
https://www.charlotteobserver.com/charlottefive/c5-food-drink/article247233904.html

This Charlotte restaurant has been named No. 2 in the country by Esquire.
By Melissa Oyler

November 17, 2020 10:24 AM,
Updated November 17, 2020 08:08 PM
Leah_and_Louise_announce_opening_date_by_Alex_Cason-00968.jpg

Leah & Louise River Chips are chicken skins with granch: a ranch and green onion sauce. Leah & Louise was named one of the best in the country by Esquire magazine. Alex Cason CharlotteFive
“We wanted something reminiscent of home,” Subrina Collier told CharlotteFive in March about her new restaurant, Leah & Louise, that she was opening at Camp North End with her husband, Greg.

“We’ve been doing that since we got here (to Charlotte). We want to add to the melting pot,” she said at the time. The restaurant just north of uptown was to open in mid-March 2020 — but COVID-19 had other plans. It would turn out to be a year of twists and turns, of takeout and lower dine-in capacities, of putting health and safety first.

Eight months later, with all hurdles imaginable being flung at this restaurant team and every other restaurant team in our city and every city in the world, a win for the Colliers: Esquire named Leah & Louise one of the Best New Restaurants in America.

“Memphis-born chef Gregory Collier has a vision of Black southern cuisine that’s as innovative as it is fun. He takes inspiration from the soil (an okra dish called Mama Earth) and from the dollar store (the cream inside his oatmeal-cookie sandwich is suffused with Tang),” states the magazine’s review.

In February, Greg was named as a semifinalist in the Best Chef (Southeast) category by the James Beard Foundation for Subrina and his other restaurant, Uptown Yolk. He was previously nominated for his work at Loft & Cellar.

“We are so happy and humbled that a black-owned restaurant named after two black women, celebrating black foodways in the American South can get this type of notoriety,” Subrina told CharlotteFive on Tuesday morning. “This year has been an uphill battle for so many of us, this gives us optimism on days we might not have much. We don’t take it lightly.”

Leah & Louise is located at 301 Camp Road off of Statesville Road at Camp North End, a 76-acre site was that was once home to Ford, the U.S. Army and Eckerd drugs. The menu features deep Southern cuisine inspired by the Colliers’ hometown of Memphis.

Esquire magazine will be available at retail outlets by Dec. 1.

“If there’s a unifying theme, something that all of our picks have in common, it would be the stubborn survival of community in the face of what can only be called an existential threat,” wrote Esquire Food & Drinks Editor Jeff Gordinier. He and Culture & Lifestyle Director Kevin Sintumuang “spent these months looking for the people and places that restored us,” Gordinier wrote.

Leah_and_Louise_opening_day_01000.jpg

Subrina and Greg Collier’s restaurant, Leah & Louise, was named one of the best in the country by Esquire magazine. Alex Cason CharlotteFive

Daps
https://www.charlotteobserver.com/charlottefive/c5-around-town/c5-development/article247077942.html

Why this restaurant owner picked Charlotte’s west side for his new vegan burger spot.
By DeAnna Taylor

November 13, 2020 09:00 AM,
Updated November 13, 2020 04:10 PM
image_6487327.JPG

Demetrius Liverman owns the Boss of Vegan takeout restaurant. Courtesy of Boss of Vegan
If you want to dominate your respective lane, you must consider yourself a boss. For Elizabeth City native Demetrius Liverman, that is the vision for his new vegan burger takeout restaurant, Boss of Vegan.

Liverman attended North Carolina Central University and went on to work in corporate America, but his dream was to own his own fast food restaurant someday.

“I worked in fast food when I was younger and picked up a lot of valuable skills that I wanted to carry into my own brand one day,” Liverman told CharlotteFive.

His first go round at living out that dream came with his hot dog stand, TopDog, which was located in Durham’s South Point Mall. The business struggled from having to compete with bigger names like Chick-Fil-A, also located in the mall’s food court. But that didn’t stop him from pushing forward.

“I knew that whatever I did next, I would need to include vegan options to help set me apart. Researching about plant-based meat alternatives in preparation for my next business actually encouraged me to change my own lifestyle.”

image_6487327-2.JPG

Boss of Vegan uses Beyond Meat products to create its burgers. Courtesy of Boss of Vegan
Plant-based pop-ups
The TopDog stand officially closed in November 2019, and Liverman shifted the company to a 100% plant-based pop-up format. He was most looking forward to being a vendor at rapper J. Cole’s Dreamville Festival this year, but COVID-19 postponed the fest — and Liverman’s remaining pop-ups.

To keep the momentum going, he began searching for shared kitchen spaces in the Raleigh area to start his newest venture featuring plant-based burgers. In the meantime, he launched his “boss movement” on social media to share his love of great plant-based food, while also saving the Earth and generating a buzz for the new brand.

“Things took off really fast in Raleigh,” Liverman said. “Soon after launching Boss of Vegan Raleigh, we found a space in Durham, too, and we were running both.”

First time customers are encouraged to share their first bite reaction on social media through the hashtag “first bite challenge.” The tag now features dozens of videos of Boss of Vegan fans showing just how great they think the burgers are, and it continues to grow by the day.

1EECA083-8392-4B47-94EF-0C0DA203B24F.jpeg

Boss of Vegan’s chili burger. Courtesy of Boss of Vegan
Moving to Charlotte
Issues with the shared spaces Liverman was renting in Durham and Raleigh led him to seek out a location in Charlotte, which is a larger market.

Boss of Vegan Charlotte opened just a few months ago in a shared kitchen space at 4431 Brookshire Blvd. The curbside-only menu features four plant-based burgers made with Beyond patties, homemade chips, vegan chocolate chip cookies and fresh-squeezed mint lemonade.

The current fan favorite is the Boss Burger Deluxe with a Beyond Meat patty, grilled onions, lettuce, tomato, pickles and boss sauce on a Hawaiian bun. All burgers can be upgraded to double patties.

“I wanted to start small with the menu to ensure that people really fall in love with each product before we add more.”

Liverman said opening on Charlotte’s west side was a strategic way for him to bring more plant-based options to the majority Black community in that area.

“Our communities deserve plant-based and vegan options, too. They have actually been my biggest supporters and really helped the brand grow.”

Liverman is on the hunt for permanent locations in Raleigh and Durham and hopes to have all three running by the beginning of 2021.

Boss of Vegan
4431 Brookshire Blvd.

Instagram: @bossofvegan

powmia

Pro
Daps
https://www.charlotteobserver.com/charlottefive/c5-around-town/c5-development/article247077942.html

Why this restaurant owner picked Charlotte’s west side for his new vegan burger spot.
By DeAnna Taylor

November 13, 2020 09:00 AM,
Updated November 13, 2020 04:10 PM
image_6487327.JPG

Demetrius Liverman owns the Boss of Vegan takeout restaurant. Courtesy of Boss of Vegan
If you want to dominate your respective lane, you must consider yourself a boss. For Elizabeth City native Demetrius Liverman, that is the vision for his new vegan burger takeout restaurant, Boss of Vegan.

Liverman attended North Carolina Central University and went on to work in corporate America, but his dream was to own his own fast food restaurant someday.

“I worked in fast food when I was younger and picked up a lot of valuable skills that I wanted to carry into my own brand one day,” Liverman told CharlotteFive.

His first go round at living out that dream came with his hot dog stand, TopDog, which was located in Durham’s South Point Mall. The business struggled from having to compete with bigger names like Chick-Fil-A, also located in the mall’s food court. But that didn’t stop him from pushing forward.

“I knew that whatever I did next, I would need to include vegan options to help set me apart. Researching about plant-based meat alternatives in preparation for my next business actually encouraged me to change my own lifestyle.”

image_6487327-2.JPG

Boss of Vegan uses Beyond Meat products to create its burgers. Courtesy of Boss of Vegan
Plant-based pop-ups
The TopDog stand officially closed in November 2019, and Liverman shifted the company to a 100% plant-based pop-up format. He was most looking forward to being a vendor at rapper J. Cole’s Dreamville Festival this year, but COVID-19 postponed the fest — and Liverman’s remaining pop-ups.

To keep the momentum going, he began searching for shared kitchen spaces in the Raleigh area to start his newest venture featuring plant-based burgers. In the meantime, he launched his “boss movement” on social media to share his love of great plant-based food, while also saving the Earth and generating a buzz for the new brand.

“Things took off really fast in Raleigh,” Liverman said. “Soon after launching Boss of Vegan Raleigh, we found a space in Durham, too, and we were running both.”

First time customers are encouraged to share their first bite reaction on social media through the hashtag “first bite challenge.” The tag now features dozens of videos of Boss of Vegan fans showing just how great they think the burgers are, and it continues to grow by the day.

1EECA083-8392-4B47-94EF-0C0DA203B24F.jpeg

Boss of Vegan’s chili burger. Courtesy of Boss of Vegan
Moving to Charlotte
Issues with the shared spaces Liverman was renting in Durham and Raleigh led him to seek out a location in Charlotte, which is a larger market.

Boss of Vegan Charlotte opened just a few months ago in a shared kitchen space at 4431 Brookshire Blvd. The curbside-only menu features four plant-based burgers made with Beyond patties, homemade chips, vegan chocolate chip cookies and fresh-squeezed mint lemonade.

The current fan favorite is the Boss Burger Deluxe with a Beyond Meat patty, grilled onions, lettuce, tomato, pickles and boss sauce on a Hawaiian bun. All burgers can be upgraded to double patties.

“I wanted to start small with the menu to ensure that people really fall in love with each product before we add more.”

Liverman said opening on Charlotte’s west side was a strategic way for him to bring more plant-based options to the majority Black community in that area.

“Our communities deserve plant-based and vegan options, too. They have actually been my biggest supporters and really helped the brand grow.”

Liverman is on the hunt for permanent locations in Raleigh and Durham and hopes to have all three running by the beginning of 2021.

Boss of Vegan
4431 Brookshire Blvd.

Instagram: @bossofvegan
Good stuff Gotta! Gotta check this out next time I'm in the QC.