The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
My dude!!! I've NEVER seen a Biscuitville open!!! I swear them cats hours of operation is like from 5am to 9am :bryan::russ::pachaha:

That was my one regret living in the Boro...I never had Biscuitville brehs EVER and there was one right off West Wendover next to Walmart I could've gone too, but never did :wow:

Daps
I miss that shyt like every year!!! I know one time I saw some chicks dressed up as Xmen and this big titty chick was dressed up as that Blue chick that shape shifts

Are you sure you're not talking about Heroescon, which is the big comic book convention that happens in June at the Charlotte Convention Center?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That was my one regret living in the Boro...I never had Biscuitville brehs EVER and there was one right off West Wendover next to Walmart I could've gone too, but never did :wow:

I don't recall that one and I used to live close to that area. My last apt was the one right beside Celebration Station..... Camden Wendover.

I remember that area pretty well before all that shyt they built around it... Don't recall that

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I don't recall that one and I used to live close to that area. My last apt was the one right beside Celebration Station..... Camden Wendover.

I remember that area pretty well before all that shyt they built around it... Don't recall that

I last lived in the area in spring of 08 and there was a WalMart & Sams Club on on side of Wendover and across the street was a Home Depot shopping center & a Biscuitville at the light, I used to drive by it when I was goin to the Sheetz to get some gas right off 40

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
I last lived in the area in spring of 08 and there was a WalMart & Sams Club on on side of Wendover and across the street was a Home Depot shopping center & a Biscuitville at the light, I used to drive by it when I was goin to the Sheetz to get some gas right off 40

Sheetz :ahh:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
:ufdup: Prolly one of the top 15 mistakes you made in your life breh.
Their country fries and fried chicken club biscuits are :banderas: