The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
My nikka, I WAS AT THAT GAME!!! I still hate the AZ Cards til this day cause of that shyt. I remember we came out hype, and D. Will broke off a large run and scored, then it was all down hill from there :snoop: . (Bum ass Delhomme with that Tommy-John Surgery repaired paper arm.) I was still living in the Tre4 at the time, so me and my peoples had planned to parlay Uptown after the game and celebrate. Man nikkas was leaving the Stadium early 4th quarter, Uptown got deserted quick, we aborted all plans in Charlotte and took it back to the Tre, everybody was quiet the whole way home. :wow:

Got a different feeling about this time tho, Different coaching regime, young QB and young solid Defensive core.

:heh:

Yes it was crazy.... NO ONE wanted to party Uptown that night.

But I'm sorry breh..... If you a Panther fan we HAVE to give y'all that fade!! Lol.... Naw but if we do lose.... I will pull for the Panthers.... Just too bad it has to go down like this. I wish it was a night game or at worst I ain't have to work

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Yall heard of cookout and is it good?

Heard of it??? Nicca I used to live in the city where the first Cookout was even built (Gboro)!! :whew:

And yes, they got some really good food there and if you like milkshakes, they have over 100

Oh and their tea:banderas:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Heard of it??? Nicca I used to live in the city where the first Cookout was even built (Gboro)!! :whew:

And yes, they got some really good food there and if you like milkshakes, they have over 100

wish I could dap this 1000x. Nothing but fire here. Cookout is that fire, but Biscuitville got the breakfast game on lock.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
wish I could dap this 1000x. Nothing but fire here. Cookout is that fire, but Biscuitville got the breakfast game on lock.

My dude!!! I've NEVER seen a Biscuitville open!!! I swear them cats hours of operation is like from 5am to 9am :bryan::russ::pachaha:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i heard they were suppose to built one in Atlanta. I will try it, if they do.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
My dude!!! I've NEVER seen a Biscuitville open!!! I swear them cats hours of operation is like from 5am to 9am :bryan::russ::pachaha:

yeah their hours of operation are 5am to 2pm. Their biscuits are in a league of their own for breakfast fastfood and I'd hurt a nikka over their country fries . :whew:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
yeah their hours of operation are 5am to 2pm. Their biscuits are in a league of their own for breakfast fastfood and I'd hurt a nikka over their country fries . :whew:

When I went to A&T, the one around the corner, I never seen that bytch open...... I never even knew it was operationally till like my Sr year and that's only cuz my old roommate had a cup on his coffee table from there