Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Bojangles > Biscuitville tho
:rudy:

So brehs, update me..... what are the best 25 and up clubs in yall opinion in Charlotte?

Last years I was so busy with work and school I aint really go out like that barring occassionally hitting up Republic and Label
:yeshrug:
I'm don't normally club, but I always hear trill shyt about Label, which you obviousbly prolly already know.

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tell me about ciaa....been hearing about day parties and all that

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Watching this Eastbound and Down.... Didn't know so much of last season was shot in Charlotte

Yeah, it caught me off guard also, But Kenny Powers said so much sideways, half-racist shyt this season that I really lost interest as the season progressed...

http://www.panthers.com/media-vault...ncements/f91b2fb3-d268-4e65-a5d3-696d38b3cf09

Richardson finally added some much needed enhancements to BOA Stadium, leaving that place after the game is a nightmare. That Bottlenecks like a mother fukker.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yeah, it caught me off guard also, But Kenny Powers said so much sideways, half-racist shyt this season that I really lost interest as the season progressed...

http://www.panthers.com/media-vault...ncements/f91b2fb3-d268-4e65-a5d3-696d38b3cf09

Richardson finally added some much needed enhancements to BOA Stadium, leaving that place after the game is a nightmare. That Bottlenecks like a mother fukker.

Wait? When did they do these upgrades?

And come on dude.... It's acting :heh:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Wait? When did they do these upgrades?

And come on dude.... It's acting :heh:
They are doing the upgrade this upcoming offseason for 2014 season.

And about Kenny Powers, he said some real crazy racist shyt about Atlanta being full of monkeys or some shyt like that. I like McBride as an actor but :pacspit: on EB&D final season.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
They are doing the upgrade this upcoming offseason for 2014 season.

And about Kenny Powers, he said some real crazy racist shyt about Atlanta being full of monkeys or some shyt like that. I like McBride as an actor but :pacspit: on EB&D final season.

I feel you, but that phrenology Django shyt?? Lol