The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
The girl I've been dealing with for the past 2 months dont like Charlotte men. The main reason why she on me is because I'm not from her.

She said charlotte women either chase after dikk or money:manny:

I should also preface that shes from the hood part of charlotte so I took it with a grain of salt
I can see it. Most of my friends chase after Brehs with money. Charlotte is a smaller city so the older you are the more the dating pool shrinks imo. Found out that one of my friends was talking to a breh that was actually talking to an associate of mine playing them both. He was all on those online dating sites eating off single women in our age range. Because he was what they all wanted in terms of height, income, etc.

But honestly I’ve lived in Philly, Chicago, Nashville, and Cincinnati before here and I’m telling you everywhere I’ve lived I’ve ran into people talking shyt about the dating life in that particular city. It was always just them generalizing shyt based on their experiences because the issues they complained about I didn’t have or didn’t notice. I take the complaints with a grain of salt.

Skillz

Rookie
Daps

Skillz

Rookie
Daps
Same man. I haven't been in the office since like 3/10 with a staggered reentry date of this week. Shot that date down a few weeks ago said it could be months, could be until 2021. CapOne said they're not returning until at least September wouldn't be surprised if the other Banks follow suit.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Can’t wait to move down there:blessed::blessed:
I was looking at apartments today and for only $1400 rent I can get a dope spot:blessed: affordable for a male nurse:blessed: