The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Can’t wait to move down there:blessed::blessed:
I was looking at apartments today and for only $1400 rent I can get a dope spot:blessed: affordable for a male nurse:blessed:

$1400 yeah you can definitely get a NICE spot for a single man. I’d head straight Uptown and get in one of them high rises if I could spare that amount per month. I’d only do it for a year or two though.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
$1400 yeah you can definitely get a NICE spot for a single man. I’d head straight Uptown and get in one of them high rises if I could spare that amount per month. I’d only do it for a year or two though.
I’ve notice for $1400 I get bigger spots in the out skirts of Charlotte near suburbs are those ideal or it’s best to be in the city?

27FarOutRazor

I feel like Jamin’ Jerome…WHERE THE BIT€HS!!
Daps
I'm "suppose" come in August if everything somewhat back to normal...is university park a good area to stay in, or should I just head downtown?

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I live in South Park, it’s supposed to be one of the nicer spots which it seems to be.
Does Charlotte have a good amount of black suburbs? Like good family friendly neighborhood with black folks? I think that’s one of fears when I eventually get married and have kids I don’t want to be in a neighborhood of all white people

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Does Charlotte have a good amount of black suburbs? Like good family friendly neighborhood with black folks? I think that’s one of fears when I eventually get married and have kids I don’t want to be in a neighborhood of all white people

I've only been living here since August. Halft the time I was traveling back and forth to New Jersey.

Honestly breh, if you thinking family then I wouldn't fret about neighbors. Think about which spot has the best schools and plan accordingly.

27FarOutRazor

I feel like Jamin’ Jerome…WHERE THE BIT€HS!!
Daps
Just know that this city has a lot of traffic and slow ass drivers.

My brother live in concord I believe so he doing the driving...but hotel wise would you stay in university park or downtown/uptown...i was out there about 4 years ago and I went to a mall with different clubs that still open?

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Is there a place in Charlotte that got better ribs than Bobbee Os BBQ?:wow:

That’s my spot and I’m about to order:blessed:

Oh and before y’all ask, yet it’s black owned

Might slide through while I’m here..how they prices?

EDIT: Saw the menu..going today.