The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
When I went, only places open were Lil' Caesars, Family Dollar, and the Wendy's close by. Place would be a literal ghost-town without those places and that gas station across the street.

:francis:
:russ: you must be talking about that shopping area where Planet Fitness is. I live around there

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
If any Charlotte brehs are ever in need of a weed plug hit my inbox.

You mind if I get your contact information citizen:patrice:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
@CarmelBarbie @Booksnrain pull up I need yall opinion on something... tag any other Charlotte/NC females yall know that post on this site to answer this question for me. :mjgrin:

Play the vid, its timestamped. Listen to the convo between the female and Tariq and tell me if yall agree with her assessment of Charlotte/NC men. :jbhmm:

The convo goes from 34:40 to 39:00, the vid is qued up to play right when the convo begins.

I never pay attention to other people that much to notice, tbh, so if what she’s saying is true I’ve never noticed it. Also probably depends on what part of Charlotte your staying in. Maybe where she stay that’s what she seeing.

I’ve been told that a lot of brehs do IR out here but I never notice it either. I think people just make generalizations of their own experiences.

What do y’all think?

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I never pay attention to other people that much to notice, tbh, so if what she’s saying is true I’ve never noticed it. Also probably depends on what part of Charlotte your staying in. Maybe where she stay that’s what she seeing.

I’ve been told that a lot of brehs do IR out here but I never notice it either. I think people just make generalizations of their own experiences.

What do y’all think?

You can’t stand a happy black man and a white woman!!:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

:mjlol:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
When I moved her last year that was one of the complexes I visited :mjlol:.

I views a bunch of spots that were nice on the outside with cheap ass rent but had tell tale signs that it was good.

But coming from North Jersey, if you got a pool it cant be good. That was my first dose of a new reality.
My homeboy lives in a decent part of it but it might be the absolute best part of Steele Creek to live in. Man I can’t imagine having to live in that complex dealing with that crap.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
You can’t stand a happy black man and a white woman!!:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

:mjlol:
Actually a breh told me that. He said “what is up with the brothers out here in Charlotte? They all seem to love white women, have you noticed that?”
And I told him I hadn’t, because I haven’t. I’m always in my own little bubble I don’t pay attention to others like that.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Actually a breh told me that. He said “what is up with the brothers out here in Charlotte? They all seem to love white women, have you noticed that?”
And I told him I hadn’t, because I haven’t. I’m always in my own little bubble I don’t pay attention to others like that.

Tell that “breh” to mind his GD business :russ:

And you say “THE WORD”:ufdup:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Don’t play with me!:picard: Man I’ve been dealing with the Rona so I don’t know what else is going on. I hope you’re trolling lol.

na.... you ain’t see that video from today? Hell Carmel or someone tagged me.

There was a fight in the parking lot, then the dude that was getting his ass whooped pulled out a gun and shot buddy on top of him

There’s vids showing 2 angles