The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
the men that work out there. Lawd. :wow:

I used to take my son up to monkey joes. Was always :whoo: but was turned the fukk off when they tried to holler despite the fact I clearly had my son in toe.

Hey man... when you want what you want:yeshrug:

fukk them kids:mjgrin:

That’s a true wolfs mentality

You should’ve entertained them:mjlit:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@CarmelBarbie

and yea I know you ain’t in or from Charlotte but you’re my guest in here @Nicole0416 how you been?
Exhausted and stressed. I think I’m more exhausted dealing with all this than my regular days that I complained about. :deadmanny:Remote working, homeschooling/distance learning, keeping the kids occupied, keeping us stocked and resourced up. But on the flip, I’m spending more qt with fam, getting things done around the house that I’ve been putting off 4ever. Not having to worry about being away for 12 hours out the day; between not having the commute, traffic, catching trains, working late. My son stays in his space, he has his games and the rec room downstairs so he’s good but my daughter has the house looking like a toys r us funland, she grazes with her snacks, she has her room, playroom and a tv but she insists on occupying my room too-she’s spoiled, has no chill and no boundaries,
:aicmon:.. trying not to overthink too much about the current state of events and maintain. i need a break from this,
:damn::damn:
How r u holding up?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the men that work out there. Lawd. :wow:

I used to take my son up to monkey joes. Was always :whoo: but was turned the fukk off when they tried to holler despite the fact I clearly had my son in toe.
:dead::deadrose:Word. I hate that. That’s Off top inappropriate - hit them with the, DONT you see me with my kids :mjtf::usure:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Exhausted and stressed. I think I’m more exhausted dealing with all this than my regular days that I complained about. :deadmanny:Remote working, homeschooling/distance learning, keeping the kids occupied, keeping us stocked and resourced up. But on the flip, I’m spending more qt with fam, getting things done around the house that I’ve been putting off 4ever. Not having to worry about being away for 12 hours out the day; between not having the commute, traffic, catching trains, working late. My son stays in his space, he has his games and the rec room downstairs so he’s good but my daughter has the house looking like a toys r us funland, she grazes with her snacks, she has her room, playroom and a tv but she insists on occupying my room too-she’s spoiled, has no chill and no boundaries,
:aicmon:.. trying not to overthink too much about the current state of events and maintain. i need a break from this,
:damn::damn:
How r u holding up?

That’s all good to know and happy all is well with you and your family. This shyt is tough so glad you’re getting that time you need and keeping everything right up there. This probably was a much necessary reset that a lot of people needed

With me.... I don’t know man.... like I can be open about some things about as much as I gonna publicly allow.

With that said.... on one end I’m maintaining and in peace.... but on the flipside..... I know mentally I’m losing my shyt and just trynna keep my sanity as best as I can..... I already been wanting to explode for sometime then it’s like “the world ended” and I had to cope with that.

I already know I’m not gonna be the same person coming out of this.... but I just don’t know what that is.....

For me, this reset could’ve have came at a much worse time

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
When I was younger like between 17-24....

I miss being CRAZY.

Like probably on some clinical psychopath shyt:wow:

Now I’m older, more recluse and more of a sociopath. But I just missed them days of being reckless openly with no fukks to give and messy.

Now I just feel like everything is measured, risk and consequences are more extreme and I have to constantly walk a tight rope.... that’s one thing I hate about being an adult.... you get wiser and more cautious and calculating but it snatches unknowns and funs of life:wow:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
How are y’all holding up during this shyt man? I’m still surprised how sleepy the city is on the weekends now. Ain’t shyt going on smh. Hopefully we can get it back right soon.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
How are y’all holding up during this shyt man? I’m still surprised how sleepy the city is on the weekends now. Ain’t shyt going on smh. Hopefully we can get it back right soon.

I hear aint know one really but the white people.

My neighborhood is predominantly black and Mexicans. Like we literally damn near have NO white folks that live here (some folks used to to try to say I live in the hood, which I find offensive) but the kids be out in my neighborhood and the Mexicans.... just last week though they be playing music in their driveway loud at 3am in the morning.

I guess that’s the pros and cons of living in a community like this if minorities, we ain’t about to call the cops and snitch on people for doing minor shyt like whites who’d complain about noise violations .... but on the flipside some will take that shyt too far like my Mexican community residence.

They get TOO LIT sometimes

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I was younger like between 17-24....

I miss being CRAZY.

Like probably on some clinical psychopath shyt:wow:

Now I’m older, more recluse and more of a sociopath. But I just missed them days of being reckless openly with no fukks to give and messy.

Now I just feel like everything is measured, risk and consequences are more extreme and I have to constantly walk a tight rope.... that’s one thing I hate about being an adult.... you get wiser and more cautious and calculating but it snatches unknowns and funs of life:wow:
Lot of introspection going on, I think. Everything has it’s purpose.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That’s all good to know and happy all is well with you and your family. This shyt is tough so glad you’re getting that time you need and keeping everything right up there. This probably was a much necessary reset that a lot of people needed

With me.... I don’t know man.... like I can be open about some things about as much as I gonna publicly allow.

With that said.... on one end I’m maintaining and in peace.... but on the flipside..... I know mentally I’m losing my shyt and just trynna keep my sanity as best as I can..... I already been wanting to explode for sometime then it’s like “the world ended” and I had to cope with that.

I already know I’m not gonna be the same person coming out of this.... but I just don’t know what that is.....

For me, this reset could’ve have came at a much worse time
Definitely needed the Reset but it’s the unknown factors that are the problem- trying to keep it level headed and definitely not in the mood or have the patience for dumb shyt. I notice a lot of people are getting restless and giving into negative distractions - that’s not going to end well. Most that you can do is think constructive- survival of the fittest in real time. If anything, I’m a lot more focused than I was. Fight or flight. You’re strong - keep ya head, take it day by day.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Definitely needed the Reset but it’s the unknown factors that are the problem- trying to keep it level headed and definitely not in the mood or have the patience for dumb shyt. I notice a lot of people are getting restless and giving into negative distractions - that’s not going to end well. Most that you can do is think constructive- survival of the fittest in real time. If anything, I’m a lot more focused than I was. Fight or flight. You’re strong - keep ya head, take it day by day.

True all that.... my problem is.... it’s not really an issue of being weak or strong.

I just most of my life lived the lifestyle of “an agent of chaos”

Then I just stopped being that and went against my nature. Now idle, I’m kinda desiring that as I love Chaos:wow:

I can go mad:lupe: And would love that shyt:banderas:

And that could be scary for those in my vicinity :damn:

Daps
That’s what’s up my Guy.

shyt has been dramatic for me..... I’m forced to work from home so I just been in the house.

The main thing for me is I was madly actively trynna leave my job and had mad apps out. Now everything is on hold and I don’t know how the job market gonna be once this clears up..... which is frustrating.

Also.....

I think I’m losing my mind..... so I been trynna keep my shyt together as best as I can...... this is crazy

If there are some protesters for the RNC I may have to be out there to let my voice be heard.... we gotta get this bum out the white house

I too am planning on looking for something new at the end of the year so I also hope the job market gets back to normal soon.

And I feel you on the RNC but I don't really want to go near an event like that :mjpls: