The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Wait what do you mean by locking it up? Will we still have access to grocery stores if national guard comes
And why did you tell me the scales were off balance for me, in that other thread?

Yes you will.

Job 31:6
Let me be weighed on honest scales, That God may know my integrity.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
It’s not as bad as I thought it would be so far. I had to drive to Rock Hill for work and it wasn’t bad. I mean traffic is way down but I thought police was going to be out here pulling you over and stuff. I feel bad for them businesses though man. I went to Dairy Queen and the lady working there was so happy! Apparently I was her second customer of the day.. it was at lunch time smh.
What company you at breh I live in Rock Hill too??

Made Man

All Star
Daps
Not on lockdown yet . Just a curfew in Columbia, idk about anywhere else(other than Rock Hill, Ft Mill, Lancaster, Chester)

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coronovirus hitting the black community espectially hard in Charlotte

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...pact-disproportionate-for-blacks-in-charlotte

figures from Mecklenburg County health officials show black residents accounted for 43.9% of 303 confirmed COVID-19 cases locally through Saturday, The Charlotte Observer reported. By comparison, the U.S. Census estimates from last July show African American residents make up only 32.9% of Mecklenburg County’s population.

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
Brehs, the Covid 19 cramping a brothers plan to move down there.

In all honesty though, I’m glad I’m not separated from the kids and the wife right now. I would have been sick if that would have happen.

I told my recruiter, if companies are still hiring. I still want to interview, so hopefully I still find a good position even while it’s slow right now.