The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Talk to my peoples back in the Tre and they all maintaining. The real question is, how are you and the Rest of the work from home crew maintaining?? :lupe:

I lost my mind
giphy.gif

but I love this shyt

giphy.gif

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
My girl and I drove passed the complex with Planet Fitness on University a few days ago, and we were amazed at how empty it was. I think the only places that were open was Lil’ Caesars and Family Dollar. Crazy times

:mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
My girl and I drove passed the complex with Planet Fitness on University a few days ago, and we were amazed at how empty it was. I think the only places that were open was Lil’ Caesars and Family Dollar. Crazy times

For years that was my main place I worked out at till I joined the Y.:russ:

There was some ho’s up in there :wow:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn

They still open out there? All the ones here in the Triangle are closed.... Dollar Tree still open, had to get my snack fix

Daps
@Responsible Allen Iverson

How are you doing brother?:patrice:

I'm good, thanks for asking. My life isn't really much different because my job is still open and I already don't go out much except for "essential" trips.:mjlol:

I was going to go to the Little Brother concert later this month but that got postponed.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I'm good, thanks for asking. My life isn't really much different because my job is still open and I already don't go out much except for "essential" trips.:mjlol:

I was going to go to the Little Brother concert later this month but that got postponed.

That’s what’s up my Guy.

shyt has been dramatic for me..... I’m forced to work from home so I just been in the house.

The main thing for me is I was madly actively trynna leave my job and had mad apps out. Now everything is on hold and I don’t know how the job market gonna be once this clears up..... which is frustrating.

Also.....

I think I’m losing my mind..... so I been trynna keep my shyt together as best as I can...... this is crazy

If there are some protesters for the RNC I may have to be out there to let my voice be heard.... we gotta get this bum out the white house

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

Yeah I was suppose to go to the Godfrey show this past weekend but Rona cancelled that :beli:

Me and @Pressure were going to pull up to that LB concert as well... fukking Rona :francis:

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
For years that was my main place I worked out at till I joined the Y.:russ:

There was some ho’s up in there :wow:

Hell yeah, it was mine too but found another gym closer to me. The brehettes would be looking fine af in there too. I remember always seeing this badddd asian/black chick that would be going hard during her entire workout. I used to be like :picard::takedat:

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
They still open out there? All the ones here in the Triangle are closed.... Dollar Tree still open, had to get my snack fix

When I went, only places open were Lil' Caesars, Family Dollar, and the Wendy's close by. Place would be a literal ghost-town without those places and that gas station across the street.

:francis: