The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Damn...

In my case, several of the dudes I knew who got arrested for armed robbery, kidnapping, burglary, and other crazy crimes were the last dudes you would think would do stuff like that.

That also went for dudes who got girls pregnant shortly after high school and had kids. When I found out, I was always thinking "I thought you were smarter than that!" :mindblown:

shyt like that is always crazy.... Especially if you see these cats like shortly before they do this crazy shyt.

In my case, I saw this dude the same week he committed the murder. Last time we spoke I saw him at a mutual barber. We talked about getting up to ball and getting on 2K sometime

Daps
Here's the new primary logo for the Hornets. The rest of the logos can be found on http://www.backbuzzcity.com

Hornets-Primary-Logo.jpg

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:blessed: Killa Cam :blessed:

Cam didnt have a good game, but he did run the minute drill with no timeouts.The D kept them in the game. Got interesting in the 4th and the crowd was rockin after the touchdown and during the exit.. great game

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
Cam didnt have a good game, but he did run the minute drill with no timeouts.The D kept them in the game. Got interesting in the 4th and the crowd was rockin after the touchdown and during the exit.. great game
this been the theme for the season. but we made it :blessed:

Coast'in

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Southern Edge of Life
What's going on in Charlotte for New Years? Just touched down and trying to see what's up. I heard uptown is having something. Is it safe to ride solo?

Made Man

All Star
Daps
My charlotte nikkas :blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

TUCK nikka REPRESENTING:shaq::bustback::birdman:

GOING BACK TO UNCC for my 8th year....... :wow:
:mjpls: Tuck huh? i Remember whena a nikka was in high school yall boys came to the Rock throwin up yall hood signs ..that shyt yall do with your thumbs at one of our parties:ufdup:. Aint gnna lie tho them boys came back the next weekend shootin up the place.:whew: we were wreckless back then

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
What's going on in Charlotte for New Years? Just touched down and trying to see what's up. I heard uptown is having something. Is it safe to ride solo?

It's never safe to ride solo Uptown New Years :heh:

It's like the Middle East in some neighborhoods