The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
:lawd: GOTDAMN you too are old school!!! This nicca said Jokers 3!!! Man that used to be the shyt!!!! Friday night = Local night, Sat was Colleges. I used to go up there on Fridays with my local WS cats and beef with them HP niccas..... back then Gboro cats used to be like :whoa: they aint really want it like that, but WS and HP was one some :demonic:(WS) :birdman:(HP) shyt. I got in a few fights in that club and ducked many gunshots.... surprised I never got hit. Tho my home car got sprayed up one night:whew:

If I could dap you 100 times I would man... Boro niccas ain't never want no probs at that time. That's back when if you knew niccas throwing the party (or even the niccas who knew the niccas who were throwing the party), you could put it in the air in there.

Yoooo...I remember a night where a guy's car got sprayed up...

:wow:

He straight, tho?

You ever used to go to High Point park on Sundays?

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Visited Charlotte this weekend. It was :scusthov:

I dont see any of these dime females ya'll talk about.

It looked just like the coast :scusthov:

Duck Dynasty looking people everywhere :scusthov:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Trey4 eh?, Cant recall, have we spoke before? I rep that South Side, PHS Mustang, Peters Creek, Clemmonsville Rd, etc

What about you?

:salute: to them South Side Tre niccas...

Morningside
Waughtown (Lil' Tijuana)
Hemingway
Happy Hill Projects (RIP)
Skyline
Salem G's
Cole Rd.
Sprague St.
Easton
Broadbay
Reynolds Forest
Clemmonsville Rd.
Green Oaks
Shalimar

:salute:

...and my Eastside niccas, too

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
If I could dap you 100 times I would man... Boro niccas ain't never want no probs at that time. That's back when if you knew niccas throwing the party (or even the niccas who knew the niccas who were throwing the party), you could put it in the air in there.

He straight, tho?

Man it will be crazy if we talking bout the same night, but if so.... Yea he was alright..... But his car though..... Man.....

High Point Park tho? Na, but I did fukk with Winston Lake

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Them South Point Red Raiders 11-0, nikkas. :winning:

Where them Charlotte Catholic hoes at? :mjpls:

What is Elijah Hood doing? :mjpls:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Lets be real folks. Gboro been on that bullshyt for a minute. There young nikkas are just making shyt worse. Yall remember back in teh day when nikkas got shot inside 4 Seasons mall?? :snoop:And don't even get me started on Downtown. Cops be on that bullshyt whenever I visit Gboro due to the past incidents that have went down in the place.

so @Bryan Danielson is prolly right, the City of Gboro responds pretty strict to shyt like this. So next A&T Homecoming is prolly going to be asscheeks for real. shyt I don't know if they have already but A&T may get like WSSU and ban ppl from coming on campus. maaan fukk the 336:pacspit:..... haha just an old Trey4 nikka ventin.. dont mind me.

Greensboro has one of the most complicated civil rights/racist histories in the country tho. Home of the first sit in at the old Woolworth's in the 60's & then the deadly KKK massacre in the 70s. :whoa: When I used to go thru downtown you had to be real careful where you were rollin, cops would flood the clubs off Greene St or off Market St. nikka was lucky to get home on them nights :whew:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

He straight, tho?

When did HP or Tre 4 nikkaz run Boro nikkaz anywhere? :wtf: when I was up there HP & Tre 4 nikkaz were KNOWN for hating on Boro nikkaz & coming to the Boro just to pop shyt

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man it will be crazy if we talking bout the same night, but if so.... Yea he was alright..... But his car though..... Man.....

High Point Park tho? Na, but I did fukk with Winston Lake

::ahh:... the lake... and MLK by the Burger King, too...

But HPP used to be thick on Sundays. Never knew about it 'til somebody turned me on...ask Fantasia..:mjpls:

Greensboro has one of the most complicated civil rights/racist histories in the country tho. Home of the first sit in at the old Woolworth's in the 60's & then the deadly KKK massacre in the 70s. :whoa: When I used to go thru downtown you had to be real careful where you were rollin, cops would flood the clubs off Greene St or off Market St. nikka was lucky to get home on them nights :whew:

After all these years, just visited the Civil Rights museum... I saw the Woolworth counter... :wow:

And Gboro PD had them K9s on a nicca, blocking off traffic by the coliseum...niccas used to pull us, and we'd be like, "Here we go w/ this shyt." Just another usual night...

Tre 4 nikkaz were KNOWN for... coming to the Boro just to pop shyt

I don't dispute that at all homie.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:lupe: :ohhh:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah next homecoming, you better believe that bytch will be flooded with police and security. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if you need a damn ticket or pass if you're from off campus.

You guys should've seen the amount of cops During the Kirk Franklin Concert. They aint playin no games for real.:ufdup:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

The Greensboro massacre occurred on November 3, 1979 in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States. Five protest marchers were shot and killed by members of the Ku Klux Klan and the American Nazi Party. The "Death to the Klan March" and protest was the culmination of attempts by the Communist Workers' Party to organize mostly black industrial workers in the area.[1]

The marchers killed were: Sandi Smith,[2] a nurse and civil rights activist; Dr. James Waller,[3] president of a local textile workers union who ceased medical practice to organize workers; Bill Sampson,[4] a graduate of the Harvard Divinity School; Cesar Cauce,[5]a Cuban immigrant who graduated magna cum laude from Duke University; and Dr. Michael Nathan,[6] chief of pediatrics at Lincoln Community Health Center in Durham, North Carolina, a clinic that helped children from low-income families.

The two criminal trials against the Klansmen and the Nazi Party members led to all defendants being acquitted by all-white juries. However, a 1985 civil rights suit led by the Christic Institute and their lead attorney, Daniel Sheehan, resulted in one of the few decisions in a Southern court to date against law enforcement officials accused of collusion with Klan violence.[7] In addition, the survivors won a $350,000 judgment against the city, the Ku Klux Klan and the American Nazi Party for violating the civil rights of the demonstrators. However, only one plaintiff, Marty Nathan, received his payment.[8

Ironically Sunday was the 34 yr anniversary of that tragedy...and that shyt happened in BROAD daylight. That's the history in Greensboro. Klan wasn't active in the area while I was in school up there, but I saw PLENTY of confederate flags off Guilford College Rd & High point rd headed to High Point to let me know what was up up there