The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Lets be real folks. Gboro been on that bullshyt for a minute. There young nikkas are just making shyt worse. Yall remember back in teh day when nikkas got shot inside 4 Seasons mall?? :snoop:And don't even get me started on Downtown. Cops be on that bullshyt whenever I visit Gboro due to the past incidents that have went down in the place.

so @Bryan Danielson is prolly right, the City of Gboro responds pretty strict to shyt like this. So next A&T Homecoming is prolly going to be asscheeks for real. shyt I don't know if they have already but A&T may get like WSSU and ban ppl from coming on campus. maaan fukk the 336:pacspit:..... haha just an old Trey4 nikka ventin.. dont mind me.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Lets be real folks. Gboro been on that bullshyt for a minute. There young nikkas are just making shyt worse. Yall remember back in teh day when nikkas got shot inside 4 Seasons mall?? :snoop:And don't even get me started on Downtown. Cops be on that bullshyt whenever I visit Gboro due to the past incidents that have went down in the place.

so @Bryan Danielson is prolly right, the City of Gboro responds pretty strict to shyt like this. So next A&T Homecoming is prolly going to be asscheeks for real. shyt I don't know if they have already but A&T may get like WSSU and ban ppl from coming on campus. maaan fukk the 336:pacspit:..... haha just an old Trey4 nikka ventin.. dont mind me.

True on all accounts. Familiar with the Triad area.

You might not remember Jokers 3, but it's a glaring example that sticks out in my head. Niccas were literally running for their lives every weekend. And kept going back. :snoop: ... and that's just one example of GBoro nightclub fukkery.

The difference between GBoro and Tre is that GBoro keeps their clubs open after the shots fire. Tre shuts that shyt down after one or two name changes at best and/or folks don't have the gumption to continue the nightlife ventures there.

Greensboro is the convergence spot for the whole Triad. Tre4 niccas go there, locals, High Point and country niccas from the rural counties that are in the northwest. Remember some times in Gboro where niccas and chix said they were from Virginia. Just over the NC/VA line. :merchant: When you get that kinda gumbo, it can get volatile.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I just got back too, this some bullshyt.... Campus got shut down.... Some cats should some dude there.

The party I was going to got cancelled. I ended up going to the Shereton with my boys, then got up with my ex for a few and then bounced.

This shyt prolly gonna mean some changes in the future
yeah I got a text talking about a shooting on campus :wtf: there was another shooting like Tuesday or Wednesday right next to the campus too.

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
going to the panthers game today

its my second game, and i didnt pay
either time

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
going to the panthers game today

its my second game, and i didnt pay
either time

Give them Falcons fan hell!! I went to the ATL game 2 years ago and they barely beat us, after the game they were in teh parking lot talking shyt and stunting on the Carolina fans. shyt had me furious, they were looking at me and my homie like :umad:

The trails and tribulations of patronizing the Carolina Panthers... shyt can be demoralizing...

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Give them Falcons fan hell!! I went to the ATL game 2 years ago and they barely beat us, after the game they were in teh parking lot talking shyt and stunting on the Carolina fans. shyt had me furious, they were looking at me and my homie like :umad:

The trails and tribulations of patronizing the Carolina Panthers... shyt can be demoralizing...

im actually a lions fan

i cheer for the panthers while im there...giving hi fives like I care lol

for atl being so close and a division rival I wouldve thought there would be more falcons fans there.

great game though, love the stadium

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Trey4 eh?, Cant recall, have we spoke before? I rep that South Side, PHS Mustang, Peters Creek, Clemmonsville Rd, etc

What about you?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
True on all accounts. Familiar with the Triad area.

You might not remember Jokers 3, but it's a glaring example that sticks out in my head. Niccas were literally running for their lives every weekend. And kept going back. :snoop: ... and that's just one example of GBoro nightclub fukkery.

The difference between GBoro and Tre is that GBoro keeps their clubs open after the shots fire. Tre shuts that shyt down after one or two name changes at best and/or folks don't have the gumption to continue the nightlife ventures there.

Greensboro is the convergence spot for the whole Triad. Tre4 niccas go there, locals, High Point and country niccas from the rural counties that are in the northwest. Remember some times in Gboro where niccas and chix said they were from Virginia. Just over the NC/VA line. :merchant: When you get that kinda gumbo, it can get volatile.

:lawd: GOTDAMN you too are old school!!! This nicca said Jokers 3!!! Man that used to be the shyt!!!! Friday night = Local night, Sat was Colleges. I used to go up there on Fridays with my local WS cats and beef with them HP niccas..... back then Gboro cats used to be like :whoa: they aint really want it like that, but WS and HP was one some :demonic:(WS) :birdman:(HP) shyt. I got in a few fights in that club and ducked many gunshots.... surprised I never got hit. Tho my home car got sprayed up one night:whew:

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC

real sht lol...I went to the game down there last year when the panthers lost on that last minute field goal..... no lie I almost got jumped on the way back to the car after the game :what: and I was with a group of Falcons fans :what:..they had previously advised that I might want to tuck my hat on the way out, and I gave them the :rudy: luckily I took heed to their advice before it was too late :snoop:..

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Trey4 eh?, Cant recall, have we spoke before? I rep that South Side, PHS Mustang, Peters Creek, Clemmonsville Rd, etc

What about you?

Yeah we crossed paths in Walt's College Stories thread fam. I'm reppin' the Eastside, CHS Yellowjackets. Talkin to all you nikkas about the 336 got a nikka feeling old.