The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
And the McDs beside the Cook Out :ahh:

Cook Out is the GOAT late night spot....them milkshakes and onion rings....

They moved a police substation on the street behind it though :whoa:

I know that cook out off Summit... shyt, I'm heading to the Queen City this weekend.

Damn.

I ain't been back up to the city in a few years, salute to my Lee St, MLK & Wendover, Spring Garden, Market St goons :salute:

UNCG house parties off Spring Garden :banderas:

Late night burgers & shakes at Cookout off Summit :banderas:

The pure fukkery off Lee St :blessed:

I miss the Boro :to:

Speaking of the Cook Out off Summit, do any of y'all remember when that dead body was found in the freezer?

shyt was closed like 2 days then back to business!!! :bryan: Don't even think they ever solved the murder!!! :heh:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Speaking of the Cook Out off Summit, do any of y'all remember when that dead body was found in the freezer?

shyt was closed like 2 days then back to business!!! :bryan: Don't even think they ever solved the murder!!! :heh:

:merchant:

When was this? I used to get my BBQ & slaw burgers burgers there & then hit that Food Lion off Market RELIGIOUSLY when I stayed on the eastside. :huhldup: @ what was potentially in the slaw

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
S

Really I didn't know about that. I'm trying to get this job with IBM up there. I hope to move near Concord Mills next year.

Concord Mills area is a good, good spot :obama:

That Nascar traffic on Sundays though :damn:

:win:ya boy been out here loving life @ The Mills, the hoes @ Twin Peaks is :banderas:. Everything I want is within 5 minutes commute, The outlet Mall, WalMart, Lowes, Best Buy, Academy Sports...... I could go on....:blessed:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I'm gonna give y'all one more story...... I'm not sure if any of y'all are fellow Aggies. But does anyone remember when this dude scammed mad chicks on the yard and had them pose and take explicit pics?

Dude even had pics of straight up penetration!! :shaq:

These ho's thought these pics was confidential but aint read the fineprint on the release contracts they signed!!! :heh:

They tried to sue his ass and lost!!!

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
I'm gonna give y'all one more story...... I'm not sure if any of y'all are fellow Aggies. But does anyone remember when this dude scammed mad chicks on the yard and had them pose and take explicit pics?

These ho's thought these pics was confidential but aint read the fineprint on the release contracts they signed!!! :heh:

I may or may not know one of the chicks who got got :damn:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I may or may not know one of the chicks who got got :damn:

I used to have the pics in my email. I personally knew that cat who did it. His name was Jonathan, he was the same major with me and we had many classes. This dude used to work on that shot in class, I have a funny story about that too..... LOL

Daps
Anyone going to this? :patrice:

http://www.amcsbodega.com/8wab13d2l9ip2c9pd6v697mqg95rlu

bv.png

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

Did this happen b/w 03-08? :lupe: