The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
:pacspit: all these replies but u dont even wanna support your local NBA team, dont hop back on the bandwagon next year
:pacspit:

Them niccas ain't gon be shyt next year.

Talib Kweli and Big K.R.I.T. are doing a show at Amos Southend on November 21st

http://www.etix.com/ticket/online/performanceSearch.jsp?performance_id=1754980

Wouldn't mind seeing Krizzle. I'll pass on Kweli, tho.

The, the, the Rock! :salute: to my Rock Hill niccas.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
lol! I'd like for them to be good...but the Bobcats executive level officials have no clue. Just and illusion with the name change man.
:pacspit::childplease: nikka hush yo mouf!! The team we got out there right now is going to be competitive this year, to the point we may be able to slide into an 8th seed playoff spot. And if we do fall off and have another horrible year it may work out cause next year's draft is suppose to be a game changer like the 03 draft.:youngsabo:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:pacspit::childplease: nikka hush yo mouf!! The team we got out there right now is going to be competitive this year, to the point we may be able to slide into an 8th seed playoff spot. And if we do fall off and have another horrible year it may work out cause next year's draft is suppose to be a game changer like the 03 draft.:youngsabo:

Hopin' for the best...Who is supposed to be coming out in the draft?

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Hopin' for the best...Who is supposed to be coming out in the draft?
AndrewWigginsJabariParker_1.jpg

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was gonna go the t.i. juicy j concert but that ish was a bit too much $$$ for me. :sadcam::why:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
just came back from the game. :wow: I left after the marching band ended :lolbron:

Gboro homecoming weekend :blessed:

Man I just got back too, this some bullshyt.... Campus got shut down.... Some cats should some dude there.

The party I was going to got cancelled. I ended up going to the Shereton with my boys, then got up with my ex for a few and then bounced.

This shyt prolly gonna mean some changes in the future

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man I just got back too, this some bullshyt.... Campus got shut down.... Some cats should some dude there.

The party I was going to got cancelled. I ended up going to the Shereton with my boys, then got up with my ex for a few and then bounced.

This shyt prolly gonna mean some changes in the future

Ugh.

This is national news now.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/11/03/shooting-north-carolina-university/3399821/

:snoop:

Niccas used to pop off around the A&T and UNCG campus perimeters all the time...but I can't say I ever remember somebody poppin' off in the heart of any of the GBoro campuses.