The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
True, but the way my boy told me, they look Bad News Bears bad... He went to a scrimmage earlier this summer and told me he was ashamed..... Lol

I said the same thing you said to him though

UNCC has their first football game in history tomorrow. It will be on TV on whatever network is WCCB.

stay right around the corner...bout to walk up there and check out wht's going on right quick...I wish alumni got in free......
Hittin up Label tomorrow night...did anybody check out R kelly last night out there???

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Looking for work? come and see me in the Plaza Hotel(Charlotte midtown target) and ill get you a job.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
THE NATURE BOY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

professional-wrestler-ric-flair-yells-out-to-the-crowd-during-the-nba-basketball-game-between-the-charlotte-bobcats-and-the-detroit-pistons-at-time-warner-cable-arena-in-charlotte-north-carolina-nove.jpg

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
Just rolled through...sht was coo....humidity was waaaaaaaaay too much though...nobody was trippin about people standing outside the gate so I watched some of it from there and was able to buy food and lemonade...great crowd...
d6f9.jpg

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
are there a lot of Chicago nikkaz over there?

I know Dallas, Houston, and Atlanta are like magnets to our black population as of late.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
stay right around the corner...bout to walk up there and check out wht's going on right quick...I wish alumni got in free......
Hittin up Label tomorrow night...did anybody check out R kelly last night out there???

Yo!!! Label is my spot to get them pawgs!!!!

But them RKelly ticket prices I heard were :wtf:

I forgot that shyt was this weekend though

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
That's gotta be season tickets in the nose bleed right :patrice:

or a box seat...no way that's general admission

Na bruh!!! Peeps were desperate to go to that game, I know someone that sold a ticket for $400. He was gonna go but when this dude came at him with that offer he was like "fukk that" and sold it! :bryan:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Just rolled through...sht was coo....humidity was waaaaaaaaay too much though...nobody was trippin about people standing outside the gate so I watched some of it from there and was able to buy food and lemonade...great crowd...
d6f9.jpg

Nice!!