The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
DAMMIT!!!!!

I told my boys to let’s go to the lounge!!!

I went to Graham street club.... for in for free since I’m cool with Chewy and the 92.7 The Block staff

Then went to Epicenter today, I got a pass so I did the whole “exclusive” experience thing.

Then we posted there till it got dark and tried to go back to the Chewy party but changed our minds as we wanted to see what else is popping

I ran into Jay Pharoah again (long story short I met him last year and done business with him and he’s now kind of a homey) and was trynna see what he was getting into but he did his show and was done. He was with his girl and his sis (who’s his manager) and was basically trynna get back to Cali.

We went to Apostrophe Lounge like 9, but was told they wasn’t gonna get going till 10, then went to Smug Harbor for the De La Soul party but that was early. So we went back to Epicenter and connected with more of my homies and posted up there for a minute.:lolbron:

Man again they shut that shyt down. Overheard people pissed they spent hundreds of dollars on tickets for Migos, Meek and etc parties and couldn’t get inside the Epicenter.:huhldup:

We around one left to go to Apostrophes again and got there like 1:44 being told it’s $20 and they bout to close (mind you earlier was told tonight was gonna be free).:stopitslime:

Overall I had a hell of a night.

Oh on more thing. I almost was able to sneak into the PDiddy, Cam Newton, Rick Ross party on some Splinter Cell shyt but then heard security
:mjlol:
Martha
The epicenter...what a failure bro
Police really shut that shyt down
I feel bad for people who paid in advance..SMh

Security shot someone at the 2nd floor..reason why they shut it down

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
First thing I did when the Lyft dropped me off at Spectrum was stand in that “NBA at Epicenter” line since it was about to open at noon. What a wast of time, I was in & out in about 10 minutes, stood in line for 2 hours, wasn’t going to stand in more lines on the inside to see Trae Jones and John Collins. Probably too old for that shyt lol:russell:
Although I do think Klay showed up later because I saw folks coming out with autograph pics.

From there went to the Mint Museum and stood in the pop up store line for 2 hours hoping to see something amazing but it was kinda lame, maybe if they had to Travis 1s for sale it would have been worth it. I did get those Nike Adapt self lacing shoes to make the wait somewhat worth it:ehh:

Then my sisters BFF suggested we go to the Ritz to hang out in the lounge. Security was not letting anyone in without a key card so everyone was getting denied. We hung out in front to people watch for about 2 hours where we got to see Westbrook, Mugsy, Kuzma, Cookie Johnson and others. My sister had the brilliant idea to reserve a table at BLT Steak via opentable.com where they still had reservations open and I did that, reservation was confirmed via email, showed it to security and they let us in around 6ish. We stayed in the lounge for the rest of the night :smugdraper:

After my original post, shook hands with Magic Johnson, saw Grant Hill, Marv Albert, few others.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Aight Folks!!

We did it!!!

NBA ALLSTAR WEEKEND 2019!!

Was poppin!!:wow:

Sadly most likely it took 28 years for it to come back and I have a feeling we probably won’t see it again in our lifetimes or atleast our primes.

And then now losing CIAA, the doubtful status of Panthers getting back to the SB and winning.

And then realistically we’ll never see the Hornets win the NBA championship.

We had the best DNC ever and now getting this wack ass RNC

But after that we don’t have too many more big time events happening in the near future.

So I propose the next big event the city needs to push for is fukking Wrestlemania:wow:

Now I get it..... not everyone is a wrestling fan.... but Wrestlemania is a big time event bigger than the casual fans indofference, barring a dome is built, we’ll never host a Super Bowl so the city needs to get into serous bids to host Mania to show we are a big time city that can play with the big boys

Martha

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Aight Folks!!

We did it!!!

NBA ALLSTAR WEEKEND 2019!!

Was poppin!!:wow:

Sadly most likely it took 28 years for it to come back and I have a feeling we probably won’t see it again in our lifetimes or atleast our primes.

And then now losing CIAA, the doubtful status of Panthers getting back to the SB and winning.

And then realistically we’ll never see the Hornets win the NBA championship.

We had the best DNC ever and now getting this wack ass RNC

But after that we don’t have too many more big time events happening in the near future.

So I propose the next big event the city needs to push for is fukking Wrestlemania:wow:

Now I get it..... not everyone is a wrestling fan.... but Wrestlemania is a big time event bigger than the casual fans indofference, barring a dome is built, we’ll never host a Super Bowl so the city needs to get into serous bids to host Mania to show we are a big time city that can play with the big boys

Martha
It’s been a good weekend for real! I’m proud of this place man. I need to move into the city at some point lol. Charlotte is really being put on the map.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
There's so many parties, events, and such. When you see allstar weekend in other cities, you never realize how crazy it is because you're not there. But now that it's here, it's crazy how hard it is to decipher which parties/events are worth the money. Charlotte has grown so much, it's hard to imagine 15yrs ago that there would actually be too many events to choose from....

:dead:

I haven't hit up the central city area all week. I went to NoDa on Saturday night, and that was the extent of my all star weekend. Gotta work tonight. So there were no day parties or drinking for me today....:mjcry:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Glad y'all brehs actually enjoyed your event. My ATL brehs either didn't care or didn't go out for the Super Bowl parties