The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I’m heading to this Jack Daniels party. fukk paying to park. I already pay monthly Uptown to park and I’m going to my spot that got like NO CARS there...... but this bytch gonna be a hike:wow:

Gonna take me like 30 mins to get there:mjcry:

Hope it don’t rain harder:to:

Martha

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
At the Epicenter and it’s :wow:

“Jesus Saves” out here and he brought backup

Martha
Fool been out there ALL DAY!!! I was there at like 3 and he was yelling... I go back out there at 8 and he still yelling:russ: Jesus saves for real!

Anyway rumor is that Jay and Bey are here somewhere.. I don’t know if that’s true or not though.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I’m heading to this Jack Daniels party. fukk paying to park. I already pay monthly Uptown to park and I’m going to my spot that got like NO CARS there...... but this bytch gonna be a hike:wow:

Gonna take me like 30 mins to get there:mjcry:

Hope it don’t rain harder:to:

Martha
Hop on that bird bruh.. I did that myself. Parked on South Blvd right past Bland and ride the Bird.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Yo!!!! I’m surprised by how many black folks are out here.... fukk CIAA..... this shyt feels like GHOE (my school A&Ts homecoming) on steroids

Martha
CIAA gone have some work to do to match this lol. Plus people will be maxed out from this week. It’s going to be hard to go hard again next week.