The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Couldn’t get off from work for All Star but I’m going to be at CIAA. What are some good food spots (i heard ink n ivy is a dub cuz they got bugs)

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Been posted up inside the Ritz Carlton since about 6
Ive been able to congratulate Spike on the Oscar Noms
Kenyon Martin spilled liquor on my sisters chair
Mark Cuban is taking pics with everyone
Pay Riley eating at BLT Steak
Ron Artest just came into the lounge area
Celtics owner and Laker GM Rob Polinka just strolling in easy because only nerds like me know who they are
And the women at the bar are just hoping to get chose

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Been posted up inside the Ritz Carlton since about 6
Ive been able to congratulate Spike on the Oscar Noms
Kenyon Martin spilled liquor on my sisters chair
Mark Cuban is taking pics with everyone
Pay Riley eating at BLT Steak
Ron Artest just came into the lounge area
Celtics owner and Laker GM Rob Polinka just strolling in easy because only nerds like me know who they are
And the women at the bar are just hoping to get chose

DAMMIT!!!!!

I told my boys to let’s go to the lounge!!!

I went to Graham street club.... for in for free since I’m cool with Chewy and the 92.7 The Block staff

Then went to Epicenter today, I got a pass so I did the whole “exclusive” experience thing.

Then we posted there till it got dark and tried to go back to the Chewy party but changed our minds as we wanted to see what else is popping

I ran into Jay Pharoah again (long story short I met him last year and done business with him and he’s now kind of a homey) and was trynna see what he was getting into but he did his show and was done. He was with his girl and his sis (who’s his manager) and was basically trynna get back to Cali.

We went to Apostrophe Lounge like 9, but was told they wasn’t gonna get going till 10, then went to Smug Harbor for the De La Soul party but that was early. So we went back to Epicenter and connected with more of my homies and posted up there for a minute.:lolbron:

Man again they shut that shyt down. Overheard people pissed they spent hundreds of dollars on tickets for Migos, Meek and etc parties and couldn’t get inside the Epicenter.:huhldup:

We around one left to go to Apostrophes again and got there like 1:44 being told it’s $20 and they bout to close (mind you earlier was told tonight was gonna be free).:stopitslime:

Overall I had a hell of a night.

Oh on more thing. I almost was able to sneak into the PDiddy, Cam Newton, Rick Ross party on some Splinter Cell shyt but then heard security
:mjlol:
Martha

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
DAMMIT!!!!!

I told my boys to let’s go to the lounge!!!

I went to Graham street club.... for in for free since I’m cool with Chewy and the 92.7 The Block staff

Then went to Epicenter today, I got a pass so I did the whole “exclusive” experience thing.

Then we posted there till it got dark and tried to go back to the Chewy party but changed our minds as we wanted to see what else is popping

I ran into Jay Pharoah again (long story short I met him last year and done business with him and he’s now kind of a homey) and was trynna see what he was getting into but he did his show and was done. He was with his girl and his sis (who’s his manager) and was basically trynna get back to Cali.

We went to Apostrophe Lounge like 9, but was told they wasn’t gonna get going till 10, then went to Smug Harbor for the De La Soul party but that was early. So we went back to Epicenter and connected with more of my homies and posted up there for a minute.:lolbron:

Man again they shut that shyt down. Overheard people pissed they spent hundreds of dollars on tickets for Migos, Meek and etc parties and couldn’t get inside the Epicenter.:huhldup:

We around one left to go to Apostrophes again and got there like 1:44 being told it’s $20 and they bout to close (mind you earlier was told tonight was gonna be free).:stopitslime:

Overall I had a hell of a night.

Oh on more thing. I almost was able to sneak into the PDiddy, Cam Newton, Rick Ross party on some Splinter Cell shyt but then heard security
:mjlol:
Martha
Honestly ctg is mad chill...kicked it with him and wax...dude is a midget tho

Saw ray allen and russy west broke

The police shutdown the epicenter..closed all the entrance....went to onyx

P
Around 4am migos and other nikkas fought

Everyone to the floor..police everywhere.smh

:snoop:
Never going to a strip club again