The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
My homeboy just told me they are selling all star stuff for half off at the team store. I’m just putting this here in case one of the bruhs want to rack up:salute:

He said stuff is going fast though

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
J.Cole and Dreamville had a "private" show last night & Wale was there too :whew: The whole private show/event thing is some bullshyt :what: I'm too old to jump through hoops for some p*ssy, so I damn sure aint doin it for some
rap shyt :martin:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
So I noticed on Google Maps there are homes and business that straddle the NC/SC line.

There are some homes that have the home literally with the border line on it. Does this mean the house is governed by 2 different laws, or is the front that the entrance?

Are you paying 2 state income taxes? Or whatever the mailing address becomes the official address?

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I had a rsvp for the Henny & waffles party @ Oakroom and they BSd with that and tried to charge nikkas $80. Anybody went to that?

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
i was shocked at the amount of free events that had that only required you to rsvp. i had tix to alot of the free stuff like rapsody & big boi..and the inside the nba taping fri night but getting a room wasnt possible and i aint got a sitter. im looking at the pics on ig :to:
im hurting :mjcry:
I missed the Jack Daniels thing Thursday with Big Boi but I went to the Art & Beats Friday. It was cool.