Reppin
NULL

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
One of y'all cats brought up Hidden Valley earlier. Someone today was coincedently talking about it at my job today. I hear bodies been popping up, yo :wtf: is going on out there???

lol a lot of the fukkery is committed around the motels by the Sugar Creek bridge and 85 where any and everybody is temporarily stopping through - that gets associated with HV; but a lot of times it's not true HV residents involved in the fukkery...and lol despite recent events there is never a shortage of police constantly patrolling the hood inside and surrounding...there's even a frickin police station set up right around the corner on NTryon...it's not as scary as some people try and claim it to be...

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
lol a lot of the fukkery is committed around the motels by the Sugar Creek bridge and 85 where any and everybody is temporarily stopping through - that gets associated with HV; but a lot of times it's not true HV residents involved in the fukkery...and lol despite recent events there is never a shortage of police constantly patrolling the hood inside and surrounding...there's even a frickin police station set up right around the corner on NTryon...it's not as scary as some people try and claim it to be...

No I know that... Truth be told... I live close to HV, and I haven't heard nothing from it really. But today I overheard some cats talking and one dude quote unquote said "Hey bruh, they found another body in Hidden Valley last night!"

Didn't hear the rest of the convo but I was thinking wtf.

ch15x

Mountaineer
Daps
Reppin
TN (east)
Good tips! I'm thinking of dropping by to catch a preseason NFL game and explore a bit...:leostare:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
last weekend i ate at dresslers and met patrick ewing

went to carowinds it was ok

also went to myrtle beach. had a good time, but that water was downtown nino BROWN

Where you see Ewing at?

I know that fri preseason game Uptown was crazy. Saw so many pawgs out there drunk out their minds.

I don't mean these faux pawgs that some of these Coli cats be hyping. I'm talking about authentic Sara J or some other thick body styled chicks!!

There was this red head I saw on College going up the sidewalk to the Epicenter, breh I damn near crashed my jeep into one if them cabs looking at her

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@ Bryan, it was at a restaraunt called Dresslers..we opted for the patio cause it was cold inside..

we sat down and the guy next to us was like it was too cold in there for yall too? i looked up and was like Patrick Ewing? what the fukk! gave him some play...it was cool

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@ Bryan, it was at a restaraunt called Dresslers..we opted for the patio cause it was cold inside..

we sat down and the guy next to us was like it was too cold in there for yall too? i looked up and was like Patrick Ewing? what the fukk! gave him some play...it was cool

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

Where is that located at?