The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
the one downtown was black people...not sure about the ballantyne cosmos - maybe they got Latino night out there :manny:

Damn didn't know there was one in Ballantyne. The one Uptown is the only one I knew of.

But yes, I see the one uptown be on some Latino night shyt. Matter of fact one time me and my boys went there. That's when I learned that Mexicans to my surprise like dancehall/reggae music :wtf:

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
after living here for a month and a half, i found out charlotte doesnt have any hoods, which is a good thing

semtex

:)
Daps
after living here for a month and a half, i found out charlotte doesnt have any hoods, which is a good thing
I heard west Charlotte is ratchet. I wouldn't know because I don't associate with that after leaving my hometown :mjpls:

• Dap
Reactions: ADK

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard west Charlotte is ratchet. I wouldn't know because I don't associate with that after leaving my hometown :mjpls:

West Charlotte is considered the hood. West Charlotte high school is definitely the worst high school here. no parts of the city are rundown though
Never been to Hidden Valley? :demonic:

hidden valley is in North Charlotte though aka University. they have some problems over there, but i don't associate North Charlotte with hood

aint the hood in the east

i also seen a hood not to far from the airport

the airport is considered westside. alleghany, freedom, and trade were called the hood by people here. also by smith, the hbcu here

i think the eastside being the hood was a running joke? i havent been.

anyways im still login charlotte