Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
It’s a business..... no maliciousness!

Martha
There's no such thing, you can't have business without malice. You're moving too shaky rn. I can't with you.
And then you're already making shyt hot, talking about copping lambos, drawing attention to yourself. I don't like what I'm observing
:wtb:
The last thing you do is to let people know that you came into some $$ , can't go out dropping stacks and spending money as soon as it gets dispersed. :dahell: do not go to the bank and deposit more than 9k either you might as well connect the dots for them .
:snoop:
Oh and why do you have "Martha " in your Sig, been wanting to know that for the longest
:dead:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I’m honestly moreso wondering how the city is gonna react to the last CIAA tournament there for awhile . That has been Black Charlotte’s calling card . Wondering if the city is really gonna put on extra... one last time .

IG-NANCE on RED ALERT levels:wow:

This needs to be the one where they wild out and on some "scorch the city/earth" shyt.

I wouldnt be mad if they throw a chair through the window of Candy Bar again like when we had the riots:lawd:

Good coli women.... I'd advice yall in yall hotels and homes after 8:30 cuz we being like Orange man in the white house and we grabbing p*ssys with no fukks given:banderas:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
There's no such thing, you can't have business without malice. You're moving too shaky rn. I can't with you.
And then you're already making shyt hot, talking about copping lambos, drawing attention to yourself. I don't like what I'm observing
:wtb:
The last thing you do is to let people know that you came into some $$ , can't go out dropping stacks and spending money as soon as it gets dispersed. :dahell: do my go to the bank and deposit more than 9k either you might as well connect the dots for them .
:snoop:

I'm a contract hitta... this isnt personal. I have no issue with the mark:hubie:, its a job and I move on with my life and enjoy the lavish rewards that I reap...... when you see El Chapo drive a bucket?:rudy:

I'm trynna get a solid gold Benz like an Iraqi prince, girl stop playing with me and come take a cruise with me on this yacht we bout to get at Lake Norman:banderas:

Martha

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
@CarmelBarbie sorry that you were inadvertently caught up in the middle of all this, he won't let it happen again. It's a case of right place at the wrong time lol.
Will you? @Bryan Danielson :demonic:you shouldn't be dropping names any way :rudy:

Lol, its fine, I took your warning about that troll serious, so I was never going to link up with him like Bryan wanted me too. Lmao.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
@CarmelBarbie sorry that you were inadvertently caught up in the middle of all this, he won't let it happen again. It's a case of right place at the wrong time lol.
Will you? @Bryan Danielson :demonic:you shouldn't be dropping names any way :rudy:

giphy.gif

Oh damn!!

Ok, wont let happen again!!:merchant:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Greensboro

I'm impressed with the way Gboro came up..... I moved from there in 2004, but when I go back for GHOE and see how shyt changed it always amazes me.

I missed my old apartments.... used to live in Treybrooke with 2 other roommates and that shyt was POPPIN!!!!

That was basically another A&T campus

And we stayed on the side with all the ladies:banderas:

Martha

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lol, its fine, I took your warning about that troll serious, so I was never going to link up with him like Bryan wanted me too. Lmao.
The trolling part with you know who from the other thread, being cautious based on some info that I got from different sources - I'm dead serious about that , being careful if you are responsive bc of his certain reputation around here (all jokes and discussion to the side) .
:whoa: you have a good head on your shoulders and you're smart , I was just giving you the heads up for making an informed decision.