At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Yeah but I my aunti lives in Charlotte so ama kick it with her during the day

Then fukkery during the night

But what time should I pencil you in :troll:

Lol. Your kicking it with your auntie during the day.

what are you planning on getting into at night though?

as for the bolded, I've heard that you're one of the coli wolves I need to stay away from, unfortunately there's no time I'll be available, sorry breh.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

as for the bolded, I've heard that you're one of the coli wolves I need to stay away from, unfortunately there's no time I'll be available, sorry breh.
Right now tryin to get tickets to the rookie game

Just going to some nba parties

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Right now tryin to get tickets to the rookie game

Just going to some nba parties

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I thought you didn’t mention Onyx at first glance :snoop: ... is it still poppin as it used to be ?

@AVXL I see you with the very, very low key shade ... :mjlol:

Couldn’t wait til the season started to get back on that clown shyt :mjlol:

:dwillhuh:

Nah I'm interested to see if QC brehs are gonna be out and about in y'all city. The AS game is a big deal and it will be a fun wk

I wish my ATL brehs were hype for this wk but :yeshrug:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
:dwillhuh:

Nah I'm interested to see if QC brehs are gonna be out and about in y'all city. The AS game is a big deal and it will be a fun wk

I wish my ATL brehs were hype for this wk but :yeshrug:

Maybe I’m too used to your fukkery, but it seemed like a shot on some “ATL ain’t even fukkin with y’all shyt” :sas2:

But I’ll take your word :usure:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
No. Long story short. We we're planning something against @bmooregorrilaxxx_23 but it just happened to get started on the thread that he made about you. Bc he was trying to be reckless with you and me. But trust it has nothing to do with you getting involved with the situation , I wouldn't do that to you. Which I was I told him to leave you out. The impetus for the plan was to get him back for all the negativity that he starts with us females on here and for his past indiscretions and @Bryan Danielson had his own reasons and got mad greedy and selfish . It was a 2 for 1 deal.
:deadmanny:

But of course, a certain someone was running his mouth too much, talking about setting up a lick and making all types of demands. Now it's a wrap.
@Bryan Danielson wtf??! You're doing too much and you talk too much. Ruined the whole shyt.
:stopitslime::gucci::beli:

Last edited:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
No. We we're planning something against @bmooregorrilaxxx_23 but it just happened to get started on the thread that he made about you. Bc he was trying to be reckless with you and me. But trust it has nothing to do with you getting involved with the situation , I wouldn't do that to you. Which I was I told him to leave you out. The impetus for the plan was to get him back for all the negativity that he starts with us females on here and for his past indiscretions and @Bryan Danielson had his own reasons and got mad greedy . It was a 2 for 1 deal.
:deadmanny:

But of course, a certain someone was running his mouth too much, talking about setting up a lick and making all types of demands. Now it's a wrap.
@Bryan Danielson wtf??! You're doing too much and you talk too much. Ruined the whole shyt.
:stopitslime::gucci::beli:
I got love for you and @CarmelBarbie

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I got love for you and @CarmelBarbie
@Bryan Danielson
You just couldn't keep your mouth quiet could you? Got my name all out there. Messy af.
:dahell:
And im supposed to be good with the 60/40?? This is exactly how people get caught up, all the self snitching. You would fold under questioning. This is why I don't do business with third parties .
:dead::martin:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
@Bryan Danielson
You just couldn't keep your mouth quiet could you? Got my name all out there. Messy af.
:dahell:
And im supposed to be good with the 60/40?? This is exactly how people get caught up, all the self snitching. You would fold under questioning. This is why I don't do business with third parties .
:dead::martin:
I cant help that I'm messy

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nah, I didn't... What was the convo? What's going on, help me out?! Lol.
:deadmanny::deadrose: ...it started on the thread where I was warning you to be careful about his troll antics. Then I the discussion with @Bryan Danielson started from there. It's too much confusion now.
:russ:
Smh. Nothing serious. it's all good.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I cant help that I'm messy
No I wasn't talking to you,that response for someone else. . That was for @Bryan Danielson but I used your quote . Ohhh myyyy gooodd,this is getting out of control .
:dead::dead:
We already know your messy, that's the reason for all this but nevermind. It's nothing at this point.