The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Lol...... wait a minute @Nicole0416 :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

How am I messy? All my talk was coded, even my responses to @CarmelBarbie hence why she was still lost and had to ask you.

I’m certified..... plus I ain’t trynna go to prison or get caught.

Trust my I’m safe. You prolly revealed more than me :russ:

It was always the plan to use @CarmelBarbie as the bai..... er..... catalysts for this plan as that is what the mark wants.

Like I’m said.... I’m a professional.... it was gonna be a “boom boom” type thing, quick effecient and everyone goes home safely. There’s no malice in this, it’s business.

That’s the plan, you have to trust me:mjgrin:

Martha

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

How am I messy? All my talk was coded, even my responses to @CarmelBarbie hence why she was still lost and had to ask you.

It was always the plan to use @CarmelBarbie as the bai..... er..... catalysts for this plan as that is what the mark wants.

Like I’m said.... I’m a professional.... it was gonna be a “boom boom” type thing, quick effecient and everyone goes home safely. There’s no malice in this, it’s business.

Martha
Your a good dude

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Martha
:stopitslime::dead:
Please stop saying her name, she's not part of it. Leave her out of it.
As for the rest of what you said, I trust no one but, don't make me regret not using my own people.
giphy.gif

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
:stopitslime::dead:
Please stop saying her name, she's not part of it. Leave her out of it.
As for the rest of what you said, I trust no one but, don't make me regret not using my own people.
giphy.gif

I’m a professional plus I respect you and look at you as an equal. I won’t fukk your over but expect the same

Martha

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Y'all Charlotte brehs actually doing anything for AS Weekend?

I've asked my ATL brehs if they're doing anything and my brehs are all staying home this wk :dwillhuh:

Going to the actual game and taking my ass home. I have a feeling nikkas are gonna get extra with the festivities, at least at where I would want to go.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Going to the actual game and taking my ass home. I have a feeling nikkas are gonna get extra with the festivities, at least at where I would want to go.

Nicca.... this is a once in lifetime thing here in QC.

If you don’t stay yo ass out here every night till like 2:30an.... then go to Crystals till like 4:30am every night!!:mjlol:

Man it’s time to have some fun!!!! City about to be as vibrant as it’s ever been since the DNC:wow:

Martha

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Man it's some weird shyt up in here, yall all over the map...

I'm just showing love to Charlotte, I lived there in 2013-14, South Charlotte, Nations Ford. I love Charlotte and within the next 2-3 years I'm tryna resettle there permanently, if shyt go well. I was in my age 24 year, turned 25 in Charlotte, caught a case and had to pack it up but I had probably the nest one year of my life in the QC...

Whoever got them All-Star tickets, what's the line on em? Me and my dad were just talking about this, if you got tickets for two, we interested...

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Nicca.... this is a once in lifetime thing here in QC.

If you don’t stay yo ass out here every night till like 2:30an.... then go to Crystals till like 4:30am every night!!:mjlol:

Man it’s time to have some fun!!!! City about to be as vibrant as it’s ever been since the DNC:wow:

Martha

I’m honestly moreso wondering how the city is gonna react to the last CIAA tournament there for awhile . That has been Black Charlotte’s calling card . Wondering if the city is really gonna put on extra... one last time .