The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Is it at every location, or just the one in Charlotte(I work near a Sabor in Steel Creek) so curious, so I can pass the info along to my coworkers and stop there myself for lunch.

Every single one...I'm close to Uptown so I go to the new one they just opened there.

I usually look like a glutton cause I hit them nikkas hard..getting 5-6 damn tacos.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
@CarmelBarbie

Screenshot-2019-02-05-11-40-07.png

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yo..... so at my job.... just overheard some shyt that’s about to go down next week. The Mint Museum and Michael Jordan (Nike) partnered up and Nike is going completely wrap the Mint and they gonna sell shoes there and have that like a huge promo thing for Nike.

That shyt finna be crazy. I’m gonna have to occasionally go up there to check out their process

Martha

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Yo..... so at my job.... just overheard some shyt that’s about to go down next week. The Mint Museum and Michael Jordan (Nike) partnered up and Nike is going completely wrap the Mint and they gonna sell shoes there and have that like a huge promo thing for Nike.

That shyt finna be crazy. I’m gonna have to occasionally go up there to check out their process

Martha

Uptown? I need to get those Black/Red 4s

charknicks

All Star
Daps
My NBA All Star tickets just came in and are in hand as we speak. If you are looking to go to All Star Saturday (Section 202, Row O), or the All Star game Sunday (Section 233, Row O), I have 2 seats for each.

PM me with your offer

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
YOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I’m sooooooo pissed!!!

I just found out we was supposed to register to have access to the Epicenter for the AllsoWeekend.

If you didn’t register you won’t be able to come in.

I been assuming the Epicenter was gonna be open like every other event we’ve ever had!!!

WTF??

Martha

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
YOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I’m sooooooo pissed!!!

I just found out we was supposed to register to have access to the Epicenter for the AllsoWeekend.

If you didn’t register you won’t be able to come in.

I been assuming the Epicenter was gonna be open like every other event we’ve ever had!!!

WTF??

Martha

That's our cue to stay away from W trade st.
:whoa:
Them young nikkas about to go ham when they find out they can't go upstairs during the All-star weekend.

shyt without your warning I would have thought they were on some racist shyt if they denied my entry upstairs.