The Official Callisto Protocol thread. PS/XB/PC - Dec 2.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I might buy this game instead of paying a gazillion dollars catching up on Destiny 2.

I got to have some free time coming up right?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just finished this game. This game doesn't deserve to hate cause it's a very solid game, yes it's a short game more like 12 hours. There are some tough fight scenes that can be annoyed as fukk especially the bosses. Once you played this game and you will realize the reviewers are tripping or maybe because they played on XSX or PC. There's no bugs on my PS5

I def can't wait for part 2, a sequel or DLC. This game will be def an underrated game and will be in Dead Space's shadow.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dead Space 1 is a scarier and more tense game tho I will say that.

Yeah, Dead Space is more scarier. I think I'll hold on Dead Space Remake and wait on sale cause I have played it before and I still have Dead Space on my Xbox 360 and it's still looks good as PS4/XB1 graphics. When I played The Callisto Protocol so I felt like I play Dead Space Remake. No reason for me to buy Dead Space Remake on the release day.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I just finished this game. This game doesn't deserve to hate cause it's a very solid game, yes it's a short game more like 12 hours. There are some tough fight scenes that can be annoyed as fukk especially the bosses. Once you played this game and you will realize the reviewers are tripping or maybe because they played on XSX or PC. There's no bugs on my PS5

I def can't wait for part 2, a sequel or DLC. This game will be def an underrated game and will be in Dead Space's shadow.
Yeah real talk all the hate this game is getting is unwarranted. Could it have used more time in the oven.. sure. But it's a decent game and I'll be there for the sequel if they make one

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yeah real talk all the hate this game is getting is unwarranted. Could it have used more time in the oven.. sure. But it's a decent game and I'll be there for the sequel if they make one
the only thing i can say is that i wish there were more dynamic encounters - and that's 100% a time in the oven type of thing for sure

by the back third, you pretty much know what you need to do in order to survive and things sort of turn into a checklist of things to do in order to progress. which isn't 'bad', their system and combat WORKS. i just wish they'd thrown a few more things to keep you on your toes.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
the only thing i can say is that i wish there were more dynamic encounters - and that's 100% a time in the oven type of thing for sure

by the back third, you pretty much know what you need to do in order to survive and things sort of turn into a checklist of things to do in order to progress. which isn't 'bad', their system and combat WORKS. i just wish they'd thrown a few more things to keep you on your toes.
Yeah.

Definitely wish we spent more time in the prison before shyt went south.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
this is my game of the year

you can get really creative with solutions

i max out the shotgun and can kneecap most enemies and stomp them ;;

the last two chapters felt a bit rush and i think it was a mistake to have the same mini boss so much like it should been two times and not four

but overall this game was fun to play and it was great restarting a part to use less resources figure and out more creative kills.